Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Nur Video

Turbo Jon

werid noises recorded on the cam!

u been to the ring before?

you were giving it some, heard the tyre squeel!

beat up old bmw was fast! eventually got him tho

great vid!

Thats a quality video - you get good perspective of what the track is actualy like from the bumper camera

you couldnt have chosen a better lap for it - must have been quietest one of the whole weekend, looked like you almost had it to yourself

although i did notice you got held up round the carousel by a vectra - unlucky :bangin:

Only downside as you said - you cant tell that its your car - and you havent got any funny commentary :P :D

I think the reaon for the strange noises was becuse the mic was about 4 inches away from the block, i've got a video when the mic is in the car, listening to Sootie scream like a girl is well funny, and that was at about 9am Saturday morning it was only me a old carrera for pretty much the whole lap, that should be hosted soon.

The only way you could tell it was my car, was edtited out just because it was quite a long que getting on the track but you could see the my cars reflection in a golf's bumber.

Another quality video :D :thumbsup:

The passenger is well funny :laughing:

Jon, that first one's great - I'll need to watch the second one when I get back to a broadband connection

:thumbsup:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links