Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scrathed!

XT2

I had just parked it barely 5 minutes ago, when I go back out and see a long, deep, wiggly scratch along the n/s of my Rav.

4 :censor: panels!

U can see the scratch from miles away!!!

Boy, am I not happy. :ffs:

It aint just mine, but the neighbour's cars too, but mine is worse.

First I thought that it might be a pushchair or something like that, but the circumstances suggest something else. 4 cars on the same street, someone walking past decided to pull a fast one, and he did us all. With a coin, key, nail or anything like that.

:ffs:

Anyone else had the privilege of being scratched by some useless, good-for-nothing, trouble-making individual?

:ffs:

Go for a walk round they may still be in the area

Naah...

It's a busy road and I'm sure no-one's gonna hang around.

:censor: gits.

I had a brand new 3 week old Yaris T3 key scratched by the petrol cap, cost £250 to sort at Toyota. I was not happy - there are such lowlifes in the world :(

Unwritten rule, never touch someone elses vehicle, scum!!!

I can remember when a couple of car loads of ****-nuts drove around Mansfield smashing windows and scratching and denting cars that were parked on streets. They did the street next to mine... Next door had parked down the side and got there windows - all of them - stoved in.

Little ****ers ought to have been made to sit and watch while people went to work on their pride and joys with hammers and baseball bats. They got caught and I think the press published their address, or at least the street.

Probably got four tickets to McDisney or something.

Keep yer eyes peeled though, 'cos I bet they come back to see what's become of their "handy work"... Like a group of youths looking down everybody's driveways with "intent" sort of thing.

What a bunch of !Removed!'s - hope you get your car sorted OK.

:censor: :censor: :censor:

My ex husband hated the fact I had a much nicer car than him, and decided to run his keys all down the side of my nice new car! :ffs:

We've not had a car keyed but two weeks after we moved here Richs tyres were slashed - he was less than amused but I guess two tyres arent as bad as a full side spray job....

I wish I could say "I hope the :censor: ers get caught", but I doubt they ever will.... sadly :unsure:

OK so I'm going way back in history now....................had a brand new Nova (I know :huh: ) but it was keyed when we only had 30miles on the clock!!!!! Boy were we gutted :censor: The nice people at the garage did the respray as a warranty job (bless) but *********!

The nice people at the garage did the respray as a warranty job (bless) but *********!

Bl***y Hell!! :eek: You lucky so and so. ;)

i hope the lil runts responsible for all deliberate malicious cases of car vandalism have their rings fall out!

My ex husband hated the fact I had a much nicer car than him, and decided to run his keys all down the side of my nice new car! :ffs:

Is that why he is now your ex?

:yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links