Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stop The World ..

Bibbs

BBC story

I just don't know what to say .. you get attacked by dogs, you yell at the owners, they hack you up.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY !!

If only there was a real escape, somewhere good to go?

Human evolution hasn't finished, the race seems to be turning bad through and through!!!

It just awful... but then some people dont have any respect for anyone elses property as it goes so why should they control their animals?

Words fail me.... :rolleyes:

What the hell is wrong with people :crybaby:

I think they should stick to my theory, when a baby is born, do special tests on it and if it gonna grow up into a murderer, rapist, pedo or some crazy nutta, they should put it to sleep. Save this world from people like that.

though this might be slim consolation to anyone alive thru these times.... group dynamics seems to suggest that this kind of thing might well happen ... till a point where it becomes more profitable to be good, honest, decent etc. ...which it inevitably will...

so sometime in the future... this kind of scum will get their comeuppance and ppl will start to be on the whole good... at which point it will be more profitable to be thieving, despicable, old lady mugging tosspots.

oh well :(

It's not only the fact that they hacked someone up, its the fact that the judicial system in this country means they will get off with a fraction of the punishment they should get in reality.

It sickens me that you can go to places like Australia and leave your keys in your car and the radio faceplate in and nobody cares, yet people here are scared to go out at night because of muppets like this! :ffs:

I think every country will have the odd !Removed! and nutter.

The difference is in this country they are not punished and given more incentives to reproduce (dole money)....!

I think every country will have the odd !Removed! and nutter.

The difference is in this country they are not punished and given more incentives to reproduce (dole money)....!

And people wonder why "firms" get set up, like the Krays...

It's not only the fact that they hacked someone up, its the fact that the judicial system in this country means they will get off with a fraction of the punishment they should get in reality.

It sickens me that you can go to places like Australia and leave your keys in your car and the radio faceplate in and nobody cares, yet people here are scared to go out at night because of muppets like this! :ffs:

Totally agree! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links