Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alu Racing Roof Spoiler

aygo vvti

Hi all , as i have one of these on the daewoo i was thinking what if i put it on my aygo! :yes::no:

i was thinking of painting it as not to have too much contrast with the red car! i will spray the body in red and the two outer parts in black , what do you guys think of the idea?

the tought came after seeing some pics in tommys new site!

CAE5NDGK.jpg

mine is like this !

GT_wing_roofspoiler.jpg

I'm thinking about this kind of spoiler too. I think I will look very nice BUT the whole car should be styled then. Putting this spoiler on a "standard" aygo will look "overdone"

But then again; better to do it overdone then not at all.... :yes:

nooooooooooo thatll look naff and make it look like one of them toys that toddlers push round :(

nooooooooooo thatll look naff and make it look like one of them toys that toddlers push round :(

Yeah I agree it looks terrible, dont even bother, when ever i see a spoiler like that, it make me chuckle :lol:

I'm thinking about this kind of spoiler too. I think I will look very nice BUT the whole car should be styled then. Putting this spoiler on a "standard" aygo will look "overdone"

But then again; better to do it overdone then not at all.... :yes:

No i disagree, better no to be done at all... :eek:

So you have a curvy bubble car .. and you wanna stick on some square sheet metal?

Hmm ..

So you have a curvy bubble car .. and you wanna stick on some square sheet metal?

Hmm ..

but the edges are round are they ;)

buy it, buy it, buy it :clap:

But really... it would look great but first style the rest of the car :D

To be honest I don't like this spoiler at all. I think it would leave the car looking cheap. In my opinion less is more when it comes to modifying the Aygo, it's a very eye catching car as it is, so subtlty wins for me

buy it, buy it, buy it :clap:

But really... it would look great but first style the rest of the car :D

1: I dont need to buy it as i already have it fitted on my daewoo so i can take it off and see how it look on the Aygo! ;)

2: i was planning of painting it red so it will look like part of the car and wouldn't look too fancy (black ends with red middle part)

well i will tell you how it look ,maybe post some pics before i do any holes to fix the spoiler on :thumbsup:

To be honest I don't like this spoiler at all. I think it would leave the car looking cheap. In my opinion less is more when it comes to modifying the Aygo, it's a very eye catching car as it is, so subtlty wins for me

Just noticed your avitar Paula - WHITE WHEELS and "subtle" - bit of contradiction there me thinks ;)

Looks good but any bigger pics ? Have ordered a red Aygo for my missus and we are considering wheel options from white, to black with chrome rim to standard Aygo Sport.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the status now? you said you would send a picture on this forum :D

i am still argueing with the wife as from all the people i showed it to she is the only one that said she dont like it! :censor: :censor: :censor: as soon as i spray it in red so it will not stand out as something not part of the car i will post some pics mate :thumbsup:

i am still argueing with the wife as from all the people i showed it to she is the only one that said she dont like it! :censor: :censor: :censor: as soon as i spray it in red so it will not stand out as something not part of the car i will post some pics mate :thumbsup:

Tell her it's a bike rack and really useful then she'll agree ;) - thats what it look like so she'll believe you :P

I really don't like that sort of thing personally but then it's not my car and I'm a grumpy old !Removed! !

Kev

Tell her it's a bike rack and really useful then she'll agree ;) - thats what it look like so she'll believe you :P

I really don't like that sort of thing personally but then it's not my car and I'm a grumpy old !Removed! !

Kev

she is not that stupid! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links