Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Celi

kirst_ie

Here are some pics i just took of my Celi just finished vacuuming her so she's all nice and clean now for a week :lol:

Soz bout quality of pics camera wasn't the best :crybaby:

Also i wanna give a BIG thank you to PaseoGT4 for supplying me the the blanking plate for which i have been looking for one for early a year :D

c2da7b68.jpg

db203e1c.jpg

photo007.jpg

Very nice. But i think i can see a smudge on the front bumper. :lol::thumbsup:

Need to get me a Celica... every time I see one I want one... The outside looks hot and the way the dash swoops around the driver is belting! Me need cash!

What smudge? Are you hinting its a photo shop :lol:

It's a scuff, it was done by the lad i had it off, supposedly on a wall, but not yuet had money to get it done :crybaby:

Need to get me a Celica... every time I see one I want one... The outside looks hot and the way the dash swoops around the driver is belting! Me need cash!

the supra dash does the swooping , the celica one just runs parallel to the windscreen. :yes::thumbsup:

the supra dash does the swooping , the celica one just runs parallel to the windscreen. :yes::thumbsup:

It Looks swoopy though! It does some sort of swoop and it looks s**t hot no matter what! I want one! Not fair... damned insurance killing me.. £2600 is lowest quote Iv had! Crazy! Mind you, so is £1500 for my Yaris! :wacko:

It's a scuff, it was done by the lad i had it off, supposedly on a wall, but not yuet had money to get it done :crybaby:

Nah. Your allright it was a mark on my monitor... :rolleyes:

Nah. Your allright it was a mark on my monitor... :rolleyes:

Thats cool then, did realize the camera was that gud :lol: , my Celi got a few scuffs but unless you know that their there you can't see them.

Seever Unaek, try adrian flux, for celi its on 535 TPFT, which ain't to bad for me :)

I wanna get some wheels and a full system on her, thats about all im gonna do to this one, i modded my last car but id never do it again :)

Very nice indeed. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean, mate. I followed a white one the other day and was all but ready to hijack it! :gunsmilie:

Looking good!!!!!!!!!

I thought that vile max muppet thing in your avatar was your car!!!! nice too see yours looks much better!

Looking good!!!!!!!!!

I thought that vile max muppet thing in your avatar was your car!!!! nice too see yours looks much better!

I must admit i do like that maxed muppet thing :lol: , especially the colour. I maxed my old car and would NEVA do it again. Just wheels and a full system for this one :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links