Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lottery Money Goes To Man United, Granada Studios And A Law Firm!

Braindead

Yeah, I cottonned on to this one years ago.

The worlds richest football club gets lottery funding, yet we have to buy crisps to ensure that our schools have enough books in them !

I only play the Irish lottery anyway......If I lose then the bookie gets the money, if I win then at least I get proper odds on it

Yeah, I cottonned on to this one years ago.

The worlds richest football club gets lottery funding, yet we have to buy crisps to ensure that our schools have enough books in them !

I only play the Irish lottery anyway......If I lose then the bookie gets the money, if I win then at least I get proper odds on it

Good point :thumbsup: !

You would have thought that they would have gave it to a crap team really if anything :rolleyes: !

Yep, this world seems to get crazier and crazier.

I don't buy them anyway, well we do the Euromillions but that's it :thumbsup:

Ironic isn't it.

Not quite as bad as the South American Guinea Pig farmer funded by the lottery to produce fatter Guinea pigs to eat :eek:

It was announced the other day about a new national lottery called "Friday" (i think) which has been setup by the old Chief Executive of Lotto which allows the public to decide which organisations get funding and will put a bigger percentage of the money to good causes :thumbsup:

They should be giving the money to more deserving causes than that!!

I put in for a syndicate at work.. don't normally play the lottery as a rule, but thought I'd better as how p***ed off would I be if in the (very unlikely) event that everyone I worked with won and I was left here.. sure we're due a win any day now... :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links