Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gah Why Are There So Many Idiots On The Roads?

BLiTZ

i get the feeling people think that all yaris drivers are slow dithery old farts so they doint expect them to move fast :-/

but they don't :huh:

PMSL :lol::lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• Bibbs

• BLiTZ

• seveer unaek

Top Posters In This Topic

i get the feeling people think that all yaris drivers are slow dithery old farts so they doint expect them to move fast :-/

I got to admit, all the ones around here are :!Removed!: the slow moving kind that forget to dip their head lights and meander about the road... Must be an area thing!!!!

I think a lot has to be said for car colour too!!!! Statisticly silver and grey are the most likely to be hit, followed by green. My silver soarer TT was hit twice (once really badly cauing £3k of damage) and my grey supra was hit once (!Removed! never paid up), I have also noticed dispite the daft that it is pretty damn unmissably loud, peopel simply don't tend to see me comming!!!!!

We don't have that problem at all in millys bright "super red II" supra!

I thought it was Red cars that were involved in the most accidents?

Alot of golden oldies drive Yarii round here, but there are a few young-ish drivers as well...

Mayeb red cars have more accidents, but grey and silver cars are crashed into more (if that makes sense)

At least that was the statistica couple of years ago...

We could always go out and buy those fluro-like yellow (or is it green?) cars - they're supposed to be the 'safest' colour aren't they? :unsure:

Charis.......

No :P

Did a google, and Silver came up as the safest cars on the road.

So much for that theory then.... :D

They aren't as fast as certain other Toyota's, but what Blitz is implying is that different drivers can make a Yaris move faster than others..but as a lot of people feel they are "for older people" when they see one nipping along it shocks them :lol::lol:

They aren't as fast as certain other Toyota's, but what Blitz is implying is that different drivers can make a Yaris move faster than others..but as a lot of people feel they are "for older people" when they see one nipping along it shocks them :lol::lol:

I know, I was being cheeky and saying you could have Damon Hill in a Yaris, and it's still slow.

I know, I was being cheeky and saying you could have Damon Hill in a Yaris, and it's still slow.

Quick enough you Honda driver! (<------ Possibly the lamest return 'dig' in history!)

Quick enough you Honda driver! (<------ Possibly the lamest return 'dig' in history!)

Heh heh .. Totally agree .. I'm not quick, I drive a Honda :lol:

Heh heh .. Totally agree .. I'm not quick, I drive a Honda :lol:

Ay, one of those Hairdressers cars! :lol:

Whereas I have a far better car History... learnt in a Fiesta 1.25, 1st car was my mums Daewoo Matiz in flame Orange(!) and now my Yaris... so thats three cars for old people and women. I rule the world. Bow. :lol:

I know I know, but you can't expect us Yaris drivers to not say anything back to that :lol:

AdHondafeels.jpg

:D

I typed "Toyota Joke" into google images ..

first hit ..

0201.jpg

Quality :D

I typed "Toyota Joke" into google images ..

first hit ..

0201.jpg

My very fat rear end is currently being laughed off!! :lol::thumbsup:

I'll totally agree, that is a joke... but so is most of the current Toyota range! Family! Pah!

I'll totally agree, that is a joke... but so is most of the current Toyota range! Family! Pah!

Never a truer word said....

I keep on hearing rumours that they are going to axe the Mr2 as well.... which is the only new toyota left that I'd have (And I would still prefer a Mkii turbo or a mk1 super charger over that!)

Never a truer word said....

I keep on hearing rumours that they are going to axe the Mr2 as well.... which is the only new toyota left that I'd have (And I would still prefer a Mkii turbo or a mk1 super charger over that!)

Sorry if this hammers the nail in the Coffin... but's it's axed! Just residual stock now I hear. Absolute crying shame that one... even if I don't fit in it!

So... bye bye quick (ish) Corolla, Celica, MR2 and any other cars in the range that use more than 30gallons in a mile!

Although... they;re supposedly producing a V10 super-car... load of balls if you ask me...!

so what about white cars?? as some american told me my car looks like a giant !Removed! :/ so why the twit dint see me i dunno

so what about white cars?? as some american told me my car looks like a giant !Removed! :/ so why the twit dint see me i dunno

Aww how unkind. I think the Yaris looks great in white. Don't worry, mate. He was just talking b******s! :lol:

White cars are comming back into fashion :thumbsup:

Sorry if this hammers the nail in the Coffin... but's it's axed! Just residual stock now I hear. Absolute crying shame that one... even if I don't fit in it!

So... bye bye quick (ish) Corolla, Celica, MR2 and any other cars in the range that use more than 30gallons in a mile!

Although... they;re supposedly producing a V10 super-car... load of balls if you ask me...!

looks like a t sport Badge will become a collectors item.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links