Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It Couldn't Have Happened To A More Deserving Person

Kev Mc

In July last year, Anthony Walker was travelling home with his girlfriend & cousin when he was attacked due to the colour of his skin, he did absolutely everything he could to avoid a confrontation but was brutally killed because he was black. 1 of the people who did it, Michael (brother of Man City player Joey) Barton was jailed for his murder, here's what happened recently which just goes to prove that sometimes 2 wrongs can make a right. It's good to see jailbirds doing something useful for the community.

Correct me if I am wrong though, but aren't the majority of prison inmates, "of colour", dispite the fact that, (at presant) they are a minority on the outside???

Everyone in Jail is there for a reason, so if all murders are contained together, surely the world would naturally have less "bad" in it, in some respect?

Yeah, i couldn't agree more! I know its nasty to think so but he deserved everything he got in that shower incident. Its just a shame for his family who have to live knowing that people know they are related to him, especially Joey, being in the public eye and all.

Ah well, there's plenty more horrible people in this world yet... :!Removed!:

Let the animals wipe themselves out :yes:

Thats a bit Racist dont you think! and I dont think its even true that minorities make up the Majority! I personally believe he got what he deserved, in fact they may as well have got rid of him completeley!!

Well Im sort of glad he is still around and sh!tt!n himself for the next 20 years!

Just making an observation :)

Another observation I have made is reading about all the recent car jackisn that seem to be on the upswing in the reading area.... None of the "jackers" seem to be of an angle saxon origin, the same goes for the chap that thought he might try and help himeslf to my girlfriends supra last night ;) (quite amusing actually, jsut because the engine is running, it doesn't mean there are keys in it and the car is ready to drive!)

Iam not being racist, just making observations ;)

Big Red I'll tell you what is racist; -The fact that there is a black police federation, but there is not a "white" police federation, infact, due to politically correct numbering there has to be a certain x black to x white ratio.

Correct me if I am wrong though, but aren't the majority of prison inmates, "of colour", dispite the fact that, (at presant) they are a minority on the outside???

According to that article it said 40% were coloured in that prison, so nope the majority are white.

It doesn't matter about the colour there is evil people whatever the colour :yes:

Also where you made your observations about the rules we make about minorities - unfortuantley it seems to be us white people that make the rules about minorities etc - mostly out of fear of other white people judging us and calling us racist if we don't allow "black groups" etc. It's a daft circle and far too much fuss is made about colour

From the article ..

Barton, brother of Manchester City FC star Joey, was transferred to Moorlands young offenders institute near Doncaster a few weeks ago.

Up to 40% of the inmates at the jail are black or Asian, many from the north west and Merseyside.

So no, not a majority .. just a larger minority.

the murder i witnessed in slough was race related, but was 3 asian lads kicking the poo out of a white lad

works both ways

...the same goes for the chap that thought he might try and help himeslf to my girlfriends supra last night ;) (quite amusing actually, jsut because the engine is running, it doesn't mean there are keys in it and the car is ready to drive!)

:!Removed!: Someone tried that?? I'd be a bit worried if that was me. I know they can't get in and drive it, but I wouldn't want someone even trying. Everyone ok? :unsure:

the murder i witnessed in slough was race related, but was 3 asian lads kicking the poo out of a white lad

works both ways

Funny that you don't seem to hear so much about those kind of stories isn't it.

Funny that you don't seem to hear so much about those kind of stories isn't it.

Because it wasn't a "celeb's" family member? Or because the newspapers don't have enough pages to print all the incidents. Or because it'll all kick off for inciting racial hatred and the editors will be threatened with beheading again?

:!Removed!: Someone tried that?? I'd be a bit worried if that was me. I know they can't get in and drive it, but I wouldn't want someone even trying. Everyone ok? :unsure:

Yup, at cavesham esso/tesco extra. luckily her alarm was on, and she was alerted that someone had tried the door handle by her keyfob... she ran out and the guy pegged it.........

The people in the shop then tried to do her for shoplifting :lol::lol::lol:

A good mate of mine was jumped on by three asians in reading a few years ago.. he was walking along alone, minding his own business... he had a couple of teeth knocked out..... As Charis said, you don't seem to hear these stories...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links