Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Html

gordypix

At least you cant get stressed out with notepad, theres absolutely nothing to go wrong :D, if its not working, its your own fault :P

I like Homesite for html, Dreamweaver does a few too many things for you and doesnt always get what I want :o

Yeah it's true, Dreamweaver does kind of babysit you whilst you're building sites, but it's great for knocking up quick pages :)

Yeah i'll give you that one Caz! All our developers use it to be fair so it must have a lot going for it!! :D

Notepad? DeamWeaver?

I wrote my first website using Vi ..

LOL...

I always used to write in notepad... would -NEVER- touch Frontpage... its evil... and well just never got myself a copy of Dreamweaver.. tho I hear its the best WYSIWYG editor about still... *shrugs..

I now use Textpad... its like notepad, basic text editor, but it does nice things like makes different bits of code in different colours (HTML in blue, JS in green etc) if you open up a .html or .php etc document in it.

I still use Textpad for all my coding... from basic HTML sites to more complex dynamic PHP sites... its habit.. and also I know exactly what -I- have put in there ;)

Being able to handcode stuff is fantastic... and a good skill to have methinks... but I wouldnt mind seeing what Dreamweaver can do... I'll have to get myself a copy and see mebbe ;)

Anyways... off to continue working on my latest endeavour now... a site about my car... how lovely... (well its for my collection to show off :P)

Colours !?

Bet you even have a proper cursor and delete functions .. pah, the youth of today ..

Notepad? DeamWeaver?

I wrote my first website using Vi ..

Colours !?

Bet you even have a proper cursor and delete functions .. pah, the youth of today ..

You old git hehe :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links