Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woohoooo!

zebidi

toe adjustment was a mile off on my car, had it put back to perfect angle and it drives superb!!!!!! no more dodgy bump moments but still getting the teins next week :D

traction control, has anyone had the racelogic traction control fitted on? what does everyone think of it?

Why did you get your tracking adjusted BEFORE changing your suspension.. the standard tracking (toe) settings are for standard suspension setups, once you fit your new suspension you will have to get it re-checked and (in most cases) re-adjusted... but only thing is.. standard settings may not apply, you would be best to get a full global geometric check/adjustment carried out.

I've no idea about the traction control sorry.

Why did you get your tracking adjusted BEFORE changing your suspension.. the standard tracking (toe) settings are for standard suspension setups, once you fit your new suspension you will have to get it re-checked and (in most cases) re-adjusted... but only thing is.. standard settings may not apply, you would be best to get a full global geometric check/adjustment carried out.

I've no idea about the traction control sorry.

i had to get it done because it felt so dangerous, it was a 65 quid well spent. VERY well spent. tyre wear on the rear right wheel was off the scale and it didnt hold to well to the road, especially going over anything bumpy it felt like the bump was going to take the car with it.

id be wondering why the standard suspension was at a 'dangerous' level for you to need to have it corrected <_<

id be wondering why the standard suspension was at a 'dangerous' level for you to need to have it corrected <_<

it was probably due to that spin out i had the day i got it.

Just remember to get a global check ince the new suspension is on, or you could eat through your tyres in next to no time.

Just remember to get a global check ince the new suspension is on, or you could eat through your tyres in next to no time.

no prob.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links