Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Labour Government

Bibbs

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! He is vile, arrogant and not in the least bit attractive - both women need their heads checked :eek:

Just shows, no matter how

fat

unattractive

fat

arrogant

fat

sweaty

fat

northern (tee hee ;))

fat

moronic

fat

you are, if you have cash & power, women will like you enough for you to "do" things to them.

Oh, and he's fat ..

Just thought of a good one ;)

What’s the difference between a pregnant woman and Prescott’s mistress?

A pregnant woman goes into labour................

(Hope it’s not to subtle for you lot?) :P

I feel sorry for his wife and her boyfriend.

Imagine opening your front door and finding out from a Journalist that yer partner has been bangin John Prescott :o

He can't have gone on top thats an accident waiting to happen :lol: :D

He can't have gone on top thats an accident waiting to happen :lol: :D

But it would make for some good headlines! :lol: Hmm... John - Two Slags - Prescott.

her boyfriend.

Imagine opening your front door and finding out from a Journalist that yer partner has been bangin John Prescott :o

That would be a Jerry Springer moment ..

YOU'VE BEEN DOING WHO ?!?!

*Fight fight fight .. *

Also the day when we realised the government was releasing crims and then now knowing where they were .. and the nurses took the p*ss out the health minister ..

And you watch them get voted in at the next election ..

Also the day when we realised the government was releasing crims and then now knowing where they were .. and the nurses took the p*ss out the health minister ..

And you watch them get voted in at the next election ..

Sad, but probably very true :(

I love the way Boris was caught havign an afair and no oen really cares its just Good uold Boris up to hsi tricks again.... Prescott gets caught and its hate hate hate :lol::lol:

Now I've been told I have daft taste in blokes.... shant name names or owt, but I'm a definite fan of blokes in general ;)

No amount of money would make me sleep with Prescott, not even if he was the sweetest kindest guy in the world, I would still not have sex with him.

I feel sorry for his poor wife (who sadly, is sticking by him apparently) - she should leave and find someone who respects her enough to be monogamous.

Imagine the headlines, the "exclusives" on "Why I slept with Prescott" and "He told me he would leave his wife and that he loved me" blah blah blah

Now, a persons private life is up to them but do these people not understand the press? They do stuff like this and expect it to not become public, and yet they are in the public eye??

And now back to someone wholly more deserving of my affections.... ;) :lol:

You scally-waaag old dawg you! :lol: :P

I love the way Boris was caught havign an afair and no oen really cares its just Good uold Boris up to hsi tricks again.... Prescott gets caught and its hate hate hate :lol::lol:

That's because Johnson is a pathetic, hideous waste of space with views that every1 disagrees with so much that they ignore practically every word that he says, whereas Prescott is a pathetic, hideous waste of space with views that every1 disagrees with so much that they ignore practically every word that he says & is Deputy Prime Minister.

You scally-waaag old dawg you! :lol: :P

;)

That's because Johnson is a pathetic, hideous waste of space with views that every1 disagrees with so much that they ignore practically every word that he says, whereas Prescott is a pathetic, hideous waste of space with views that every1 disagrees with so much that they ignore practically every word that he says & is Deputy Prime Minister.

I think its probably because people like Boris and hate Prescott actually ;)

I think its probably because people like Boris and hate Prescott actually ;)

He's not especially popular in Liverpool though ;) They got all up in arms and whined about how hard done by they were until he had to go up there and apologise in person.... For suggesting they like to play the victim too much.

This Country's getting worse and worse every day :ffs: !

If it's not the Chav's with guns and knives it's the Government :ffs:

They should get the sack ....... if I wasn't doing my job properly I would :yes: !

Plus they must be on atleast 100k ...... for doing what ?? :censor: ??

No amount of money would make me sleep with Prescott

seriously? what about if i offer you 2.5 million pounds sterling right now?

No amount of money would make me sleep with Prescott

seriously? what about if i offer you 2.5 million pounds sterling right now?

No. I would not sleep with him if he were the last man on earth and the future of the human race depended on us having sex for procreation. There are many things I would do, but sleeping with Prescott does not fall into the "I would do it" category!

He's not especially popular in Liverpool though ;) They got all up in arms and whined about how hard done by they were until he had to go up there and apologise in person.... For suggesting they like to play the victim too much.

LMFAO!!! I just noticed where Kev is from ;)

For £2,500,000 I would shag him :thumbsup:

She could have just 'got intimate' with a packet of Lard. Even if it got to the papers it would be much less embarassing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links