Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Huge Favour To Ask Of Someone Going To Brunthingthorpe...

yourlovewas

Ok,

My exhaust hunting is over. I've (soon) bought a TRD exhaust from someone in the celica club for £300.

Problem is, it's in Leeds. I'm coming up from Newbury this sunday to Brunthingthorpe track, and was wondering if anyone here, is coming from leeds (or through). And would they fit a catback TRD exhaust somewhere in their transport :D. I know this is a huge favour to ask and I'd gladly spot anyone fuel money or beer money ;). Any help would be amazing of you, thanks for reading.

I'm in Leeds and would gladly help out... if i'll fit in my wee little car! (what with all the sweets!)

How big is it roughly? Im guessing it's in sections?

If it is, just drop me a PM with the address and i'll get it either friday afty or saturday for you! :thumbsup:

Dont jeopardise the Candy Shop though mate.... ;) :lol:

Would I (Glass eye! Old joke... lame I know!) do a thing like that??! Nah! Infact, good news... they're on offer at the minute, that and being an ex-employee means they'll be plenty of variety!

I'm in Leeds and would gladly help out... if i'll fit in my wee little car! (what with all the sweets!)

How big is it roughly? Im guessing it's in sections?

If it is, just drop me a PM with the address and i'll get it either friday afty or saturday for you! :thumbsup:

PM sent!

Nice one seveer, get your rear seats took out to make way for the sweettties

Waaay ahead of you... they're out already! :thumbsup:

Mine come out tommorow B)

are you 1/4.. wanna race?

Mine come out tommorow B)

are you 1/4.. wanna race?

1/4 mile indeed... race... sure! I'll lose... im fat and a crap driver! Should be awesome! :lol:

i'm doing 1/4 mile as well, but i'm gonna leave my spare tyre, seats in this time and see what sort of time i am gonna get with the standard weight

c u guys there

Ray :thumbsup:

I'm gonna be really cheeky now and ask, since the exhaust is being so, so kindly brought down for me, if anyone has tools/knowledge to change it. Obviously I'll drop you some dollar or drinks but I thought it was worth asking :), thanks.

Someone, anyone tell me anything! Even if it's no!

I'll tell you something.... your avatar is freaking me out - what is it? :!Removed!: :unsure::lol:

I'll tell you something.... your avatar is freaking me out - what is it? :!Removed!: :unsure::lol:

Some dodgy japanese guy, with a LOT of makeup, eating an Apple quickly .. deeeeer :huh:

Some dodgy japanese guy, with a LOT of makeup, eating an Apple quickly .. deeeeer :huh:

I know that much! :rolleyes: :P

It is scary..

My one love or whatever... Just go to brunters and start putting on and loads of people with gather around and say want a hand with that matey :D

Someone, anyone tell me anything! Even if it's no!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have no idea what it is either! I'll try the exhaust myself only thing is I have no tools (anyone one know what size nuts? Maybe I can get a spanner) and also no way of getting under the car :D.

I have no idea what it is either! I'll try the exhaust myself only thing is I have no tools (anyone one know what size nuts? Maybe I can get a spanner) and also no way of getting under the car :D.

The most advanced thing I've done to my car is changed the grille but I find the best way to get under a car is to lie on my back/front & do a little shuffle thing, it's quite simple really :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links