Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suzuki Motors

jay dh

i dont know about you, but 2 years ago i would never have considered buying a suzuki.

looking at the range they have today, they have some new interesting and serious market competitors. granted they still have the likes of the alto and liana, but someone at suzuki must be getting a pat on the back for the changing range they have.

firstly - new swift, 400% better than the last one in every way

untitle.jpg

secondly - new grand vitara, a 4x4 you wouldnt hide behind the wheel of

untitled1.jpg

finally - newest edition (saw the advert today) is the new sx4 which i think is funky, affordable and in a way, a niche as its a small stylish young persons SUV

picture.jpg

the same could be said for hyundai with the coupe and new santa fe and 5 year warrenty, finally some of the mundane companies are getting their act together... agreed?

Jay

And the Getz, lovely little motor, was on my "consideration" list when I went to buy a new car - bought a Yaris obviously but only selected cars get to go on my list.... :lol::lol:

I think its great the underdogs are finally being seen as half decent in their own right :yes: Seems that the smaller car manufacturers are actually more willing than the larger ones to take risks these days..... :unsure:

exactly

i forgot the getz, although as good as that is, its pricey for what u get. the ones mentioned above are better priced i think and reflect the car, still wouldnt say no to them!

i hope larger companies start taking the smaller companies more seriously as they are able to nick lots of the sales and take risks as less to lose (which is paying off)

If I had to choose between the Swift and the new yaris it would be the swift :thumbsup: !

They have the same VVT-i engine in them don't they?

im not sure on a vvt-i engine, but they have bags of features for less dosh. and im sure i read something about a sport model coming

I saw two Suzuki Swifts around today, both silver and they look great..plus Top Gear had them in their Winter Olympics too playing ice hockey or something. Price seems reasonable too.

I want a stripped out and caged sky blue liana :thumbsup:

I want a stripped out and caged sky blue liana :thumbsup:

Out of interest does anybody know what happened to the one from top gear?

I wouldn't want it would you?

I would.... How many cars are there out there that you can prove have been driven by so many celebs :lol:

I sure as hell can;t think of any other reason for buying any other susuki, unless it has two wheels and you like that sort of thing!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links