Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Theres Nothing Like A Last Minute Rush ;)

ENVY

Hi guys,

Kevin was at Thor on Monday with the Supra, squeezing some extra ponies out of the Supra.

Without changing much we managed to get the following:

740 RHHP on Optimax!

873 RHHP on Race Fuel so far...

It's now the most powerful Supra/car Thor have Dyno'd.

Sheet:

thordyno.jpg

Vid:

Thor Dyno Video (14mb, WMV)

Or you can see the car in action at Bruntingthorpe this weekend.

The figure on race fuel works out to be 1005hp at the flywheel :D

Car still needs a lot of prep for the weekend, but with so little time to do it, its looking a bit worse for ware!

More details as we get closer!

Regards,

Gaz.

I know... But didn't they hold you back last year because it didn't have one? Or am I thinking of another highly tuned sooop on another airfield day? :unsure:

I know... But didn't they hold you back last year because it didn't have one? Or am I thinking of another highly tuned sooop on another airfield day? :unsure:

That was another beast of a Supra in black with a TRD wing if i remember correctly. It was going over 100db in 4th gear i think... :yes:

Gav - thats some benchmark you guys have set at THOR... great stuff... cant believe im going to miss Brunters this year but I will be there next year.

We did have to put a bung in yeah, problem is this year the new setup is a bit louder/higher pitched so not sure. We'll play by ear anyway.

Regards,

Gaz.

Looking good!!!!!

That was another beast of a Supra in black with a TRD wing if i remember correctly. It was going over 100db in 4th gear i think... :yes:

Paul Wiffin ?

Gaz what is that vapour coming from the engine after the driver let off from revving it 1st time round? :unsure:

Paul Wiffin ?

Name rings a bell. All i know is that a couple of the people there said it was pushing about 500 to 600 bhp and man it was quick in a straight line..

Was the one of 2 supra´s that raped me while I was on track.. :yes:

Gaz what is that vapour coming from the engine after the driver let off from revving it 1st time round? :unsure:

At a guess (correct me if I am wrong Envy boys!)

Its oil residue from the BOV... I had probably been idling for a while before hand, just clearing its throat ;)

Name rings a bell. All i know is that a couple of the people there said it was pushing about 500 to 600 bhp and man it was quick in a straight line..

Runs Whifbitz

http://www.chpltd.com/japanese_performance/Whifbitz.html

whifbitz_00.jpg

Thats the one Ben.. loved it... the subtle styling is spot on.. not that you would understand ´subtle´... heh

Thats the one Ben.. loved it... the subtle styling is spot on.. not that you would understand ´subtle´... heh

I've got black wheels .. how much more subtle do you need?

Runs Whifbitz

http://www.chpltd.com/japanese_performance/Whifbitz.html

whifbitz_00.jpg

Daryl's car (Reading Jap Meets) looks a bit like that. Gorgeous Supra :wub:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links