Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Post Brunters!

Demonic Angel

Well I am also back now peeps! after nipping via Scunny as well as those extra 5 miles Em!! :P hehehe

Hadnt a clue which way to go out of the petrol station... but we got there in the end...

I think we even met Rich in the Ignis going back up the M1... or did I dream that? :P

Big thanks to Anne n Les as always for putting up with us all! ;) and Mo chose the card *points and runs ;) heheh

I must say.. considering I was a little nervous (lol) at the start of the day about going on track for my first time.. I had a really fab time :)

Thanks to all those who gave me pointers... (Mo, Les, Dave etc.. )

Went out with instructor first and got the hang of it a bit.. and then took some passengers...

My thanks to them for their support.. Em, Anne, Chris (dont think anyone else?)

Also Ta muchly for the fantastic passenger rides from Dave (Flat Pack.. in -my- car!!).. Rob and Tim... awesome laps!!..

Big thanks go out to Dave tho for being my support vehicle and lugging my tyres and assorted other crap around for me... I do hope the track time was adequate compensation ;) hehe... also.. thanks for earning poor Skye her first black flag!! :P hehe

I believe I am slightly sunkissed lol.. and I have some freckles appeared from nowhere!! :o

Am absolutely knackered now.. but deffo enjoyed my first Brunters on track! ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• jaxx

• JustJJ

• DaveSR

The fastest car up the strip was envy's (I believe) blue supra at 141mph nearly every time it went up. Mind you, it wasn't exactly using road standard tyres....

Even the yellow one couldn't get near that from what I saw.

nope , but all the big hp cars were struggling for grip, i had to back off on some runs as i was still wheel spinning in 5th gear coming upto the finishing line!! @ 115mph

the track time was great though....but even on track i was struggling for traction.......need to look into a way of solving traction issues :D

So, who won the trophies then? I didn't get to see them being handed out....

hey guys. i had a fantastic day today. thanks to Tim (sera beetle), rob, jj, les, lee and daz for takin me out of track. loved everythin minute of it. tim ur sera is metal i loved it. i need a turbo lol *goes and looks for a bolt on option* :lol:

nice to see the old familier faces and some new ones as well. bring on the JAE. i ended up pullin into a service station for 30 min kip cos i was shattered and didnt want to end up in the central reservation :lol:.

i really wanted to go and to my quarter miling but my knee was totally ****ed and didnt agree with the clutch. but seemed to get better as i was about to go home. !Removed! typical :/

anyway im off to bed now. see u tuesday when i wake up :lol:

God am I tired, but its ok all worth every bit. Decided to go through leicester on the way home and got pulled: "Hi there, I just wondered why you have a sticker over your rear number plate"

OOOOPS

Just wanted to say thanks to Tim for the passenger rid, hope its all well soon. Thanks to the marshalls, and I still have my convoy leader sign in the back window!!

Also thanks to Em, Anne, Asha, JJ, Les, Mo and Rich for the hugs, even though i had to get on my knees to match height with the ladies!

And its a good job somewhere knew where they were going this morning seeing as rob's sat nav was showing a huge space!

2nd place FWD Toyota!!!

What a great day :thumbsup: Loved watching the 1/4 mile........(and the drive there and back ;) )

Good to meet all the old faces again (and some more new ones)

Thanks to Ken, Steve and all who organised it also to Prolex for sponsoring and Toyota for the hospitality caravan.

I too have caught the lobsteritis................gonna be red faced in the morning. :blush:

Hope you all arrived home safely...........roll on next year :group-cuddles:

Just to say thanks to Ken and Steve for another great event.

Thanks to everyone who turned up ( and behaved ! ). Sorry I didn't get to talk to too many people but I was otherwise distracted - looking important and drooling over a very old Celica !

Rob's right though..............once a year just doesn't seem enough

Glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves! Great event indeed! Always lots going on.

Its good to see alot of cars still at the meet at 4.30 when i left. most meets everyone disapears by 3.

Mat.. yeah I spotted the traction problem.. I was watching your spin up 1st and 2nd gear before you got any decent traction.

But £15 all day unlimited runs is a good price even with poor traction.. good fun. Someone said it was the best 1/4 mile he had been on.. probably because there was no queus LOL

Whos was the black Mr2 that span off later in the afternon?? damn he must have been dizzy after that one!

Thanks to Selfbuild, Asha and Malcolm, Hou, Richard for helping with the convoy and marshalling :thumbsup:

I did 50 Miles Yes 50 miles on the premisis itself! :lol:

I got lost on the way there (sad I know) and they probably dont know this because they're not home yet, but the petrol convoy I led on the way home - I took a wrong turn and we ended up doing about 5 extra miles round than we should have done.... :lol::lol: Got there in the end though!! :yes::lol:

cheers em for the petrol run, i have never seen a woman drive like that before, im impressed. and yes ray and i did find out u went the wrong way, cos when leaving the petrol station, i turned my sat nav on to get back to the M1 (i forgot the directions again) it took us a different way to urs and it took half the time!

£90.00 Em, that’s fantastic!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks to…

Anne

Kim

Mark

Jerry

Lorraine

Sophie

Richard

Chris

Jay

Yourlovewas (sorry never got your name :blush: )

Rob (Dicey)

thanks to les for letting us all have a passenger seat, some awsome driving. after me was a guy called alaistair(sp), new to the club

I'm going 1/4 mile next year - I'm gonna take Grays crown!! :lol::lol:

good to hear u r! im sure you will set some quick times!

just like to say thanks to the organisers, it was a fantastic day (first track day for me)

and was nice to meet some faces off here! hopefully again soon

and £90, brilliant way to top off the day...

nice to see the old familier faces and some new ones as well. bring on the JAE. i ended up pullin into a service station for 30 min kip cos i was shattered and didnt want to end up in the central reservation :lol:.

and u didnt race!

haha, i was shattered too but worth it

WOW!!!! £89.37 :D

A really big thank you to you all that donated! :angel: I really appreciate it, especially as I'm a newbie! Once again thank you very much. :group-cuddles:

Hope to get to introduce myself at JAE

I got lost on the way there (sad I know) and they probably dont know this because they're not home yet, but the petrol convoy I led on the way home - I took a wrong turn and we ended up doing about 5 extra miles round than we should have done.... :lol::lol: Got there in the end though!! :yes::lol:

cheers em for the petrol run, i have never seen a woman drive like that before, im impressed.

I love TOC - you guys like my cooking AND my driving! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

loved it, great to see most of the high powered cars driving miss daisy around the track + generally getting in the way (including a MR2, who's owner i wont mention). appart from that the day was great, after wiping out a few cones and spinning it twice on my final spin i acctually got the black flag i was waiting for :D an i sucessfull managed to use £40 of fuel and destroy 2 new toyo T1 R's in the 100 miles that i did round bruntingthorpe, even scrubbed the side walls down + it no longer says TOYO on the side :P great day great people :) but the 1/4 mile sucked, surface was gash and it was uphill........ appart from that!!! WHAT A DAY :)

cheers em for the petrol run, i have never seen a woman drive like that before, im impressed.

I love TOC - you guys like my cooking AND my driving! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

best i dont mention your parking up at the start of the day then... :P

loved it, great to see most of the high powered cars driving miss daisy around the track + generally getting in the way (including a MR2, who's owner i wont mention). appart from that the day was great, after wiping out a few cones and spinning it twice on my final spin i acctually got the black flag i was waiting for :D an i sucessfull managed to use £40 of fuel and destroy 2 new toyo T1 R's in the 100 miles that i did round bruntingthorpe, even scrubbed the side walls down + it no longer says TOYO on the side :P great day great people :) but the 1/4 mile sucked, surface was gash and it was uphill........ appart from that!!! WHAT A DAY :)

says you! :lol::lol::lol:

how long did it take you to get a black flag :lol::lol: :P

Looks like you guys had a fab day , shame i missed it :)

Cant believe you raised that much! Thats brilliant, sorry i wasnt there to help with the collecting

Ill be there next year for sure :)

Teegs x

Mat.. yeah I spotted the traction problem.. I was watching your spin up 1st and 2nd gear before you got any decent traction.

But £15 all day unlimited runs is a good price even with poor traction.. good fun. Someone said it was the best 1/4 mile he had been on.. probably because there was no queus LOL

dont get me wrong, i still had a great time, it allowed me to start setting the car up for Rotorstock III and 10 of the Best.....

i wasnt using first gear......was doing the starts in 2nd and 3rd.........and still had no traction, on one of the last runs i was still spinning the wheels across the 1/4 mile marker line... :yes: ..thats when i knew it was time to give up trying to get a decent time, (i was hoping to Qualify at Brunters for 10 of the best)

loved it, great to see most of the high powered cars driving miss daisy around the track + generally getting in the way (including a MR2, who's owner i wont mention).

I hope that wasnt me....

Was I only NA mk2 MR2 on track? (I was just asked...) :P

was soooooooooo tired.... had a nap at Mo's before heading back home hehe.... and had a nice lie-in this morning!

Recovered now... :thumbsup:

nah that was aimed at me JJ :P read my comments earlier :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links