Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Please - Does Anyone Know About Veins?

ELLIE

No not the varicose type, but thats what google keeps throwing at me, no matter how I word my search :censor:

Does anyone know if they have (or had) a website?

The clear lens is broken at the n/s, must have been hit by a stone on my last jaunt. Its all cracked and looks 'orrible. I want a new lens, or better still some fog lights to fit it.

But can I find any reference to this style of bumper on the net? Can I heck :ffs:

Please, there must be some one else out there that has some info on these blessed bumpers :help:

Posted elsewhere so sorry if your reading this twice.

Not 100% sure, but I think it's spelled "vane". I just tried a search for vein and got sod all. Did the same search "Vane Splitter Bodykit" and got loads more. Just a thought. :)

Hope that helps in your search. :thumbsup:

Not 100% sure, but I think it's spelled "vane". I just tried a search for vein and got sod all. Did the same search "Vane Splitter Bodykit" and got loads more. Just a thought. :)

Hope that helps in your search. :thumbsup:

Thnx, I did try variants but there was a bumper for sale on eBay a short while back (thats how I found out what mine was called :) ) and there is another MR2 currently for sale with one fitted, both had the same spelling, plus someone emailed me and said that it was a Viens bumper, three different sources with same spelling, mind you, we could all be wrong and its something completely and utterly different!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links