Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Track Attack Blog

Steve

We should have talked about this on Sunday eh hun! :lol::lol::lol:

Yup lol oh well :P

And Hou.... we can pretend indeed ;) just for you...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

GWEp5CaroMacKiss2.jpg

:wub::wub:

I was talking to Mo about Martin the Pimp while queueing for foodage, but he was about as interested as applying hemorrhoid cream.... :lol::lol:

I think you need a thread of your own for this... lol.. no longer 'Brunters' :P

Yes that's quite enough of Green Wing stuff thankyou... It's distracting me from my preparation for LOST tonight :P :laughing:

Anyway... back to business...

I'm Sparticus!!!

Ooops wrong one...

Read my blog here!!!

*Admittedly, it has nothing to do with Brunters... or Green Wing... or anything else for that matter but who am I to turn down a free plug opportunity :laughing:

Oooh thanks for reminding me Caz.... plenty of totty tonight as well for me to gawp at! Marvellous stuff! :lol::lol:

Of course, there was also an abundance of totty at Brunters.... ;) :D

Yes that's quite enough of Green Wing stuff thankyou... It's distracting me from my preparation for LOST tonight :P :laughing:

hey i'm up to episode 19 of the second series :thumbsup: i'll do my best not to tell you anything that will spoil it.... :!Removed!:

This Track Attack Blog thread was given the kiss off now it's totaly "Lost" :P :lol:

hey i'm up to episode 19 of the second series :thumbsup: i'll do my best not to tell you anything that will spoil it.... :!Removed!:

Aye ;) but its damn good! :P

Aye ;) but its damn good! :P

yeah, the first few were great, it did lull a little, but back on form.... only 5 till the end, another cliff hanger no doubt...

:!Removed!:

Ahhhhhh.... Mods please lock this thread before anyone reveals anymore LOST story lines!!! You don't know how much I've struggled to keep Lee schtum when it comes to LOST series 2 hehe!! :laughing:

Anyway... yeah... err.... back to that Brunters thingy.... before I get told off :P

Yes, absolutely NO Lost spoilers please!!!!

10pm, Channel 4, be there or be square! :thumbsup:

Anyone else created some new blogs for us to read then???

Yes, absolutely NO Lost spoilers please!!!!

10pm, Channel 4, be there or be square! :thumbsup:

Anyone else created some new blogs for us to read then???

Yes :thumbsup:

perhaps i should start a TOC blog, although most of my thoughts are probably far too bizarre to publish, and the other half are too offensive for a family website... plus i really do need to update my other one, i actually have something less cynical to put in for once!

Well put it this way, its bound to be ever so slightly less bizarre than mine now isnt it..... :lol::lol:

perhaps i should start a TOC blog, although most of my thoughts are probably far too bizarre to publish, and the other half are too offensive for a family website... plus i really do need to update my other one, i actually have something less cynical to put in for once!

Yes... yes... you should update your other one... would give me something to read!! :P

yeah, but its gonna be a long update, either that or multi entries, and thats just a pain :P

you know I always love reading you ;) lol

Bloody hell JJ.... I think I need a sick bucket! :lol::lol:

added some random babble in mine :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links