Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Charity Car Treasure Hunt

Blaze

Been asked to post this here from Artist on Forum Anything....I think its worth considering! ;)

I know this is based in the North East but I also know some people came from further a field last year and ANYONE is welcome, You dont have to use your 200 either.

Katie and I are organising a treasure hunt for Sunday 21st May. The treasure hunt will be for the SXOC and the Jap North East clubs plus any other car clubs that will support us, more the merrier. We are doing the hunt for Cancer Research UK I had cancer 10 years ago and know to many other people who have also suffered including loosing a friend a few week back to cancer.

The charge would be £5 a car and of course ALL proceeds going to charity. I would also ask for cancer research to provide us with a letter or similar to asure everyone and to inform everyone of the total figure raised.

The hunt would be similar to last years SXOC hunt but it would be longer ( a whole day) and hopefully (still needs organising) a nice prize for 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

If anyone is interested let me know! ;) or click on the link... Clickity Click

Great idea of mr Artist,

if i was closer i'd be up for that :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links