Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost ......... Is Back!

DaveSR

Well it's on the TV now for those who already haven't seen it or downloaded it ;) !

Hopefully it's as good as season 1 ..... at last something decent to watch on TV bar the Green Wing :thumbsup: !

*Although I'm sure some of you will disagree :lol:

Will be recording as we speak, because I'm watching a documentary about teenage Mums & Dads on ITV2 right now.... but thats why we have Sky+ :thumbsup:

I've been waiting for this (after Green Wing & Doctor Who!) since the last series ended!!

But I will ask please that people remember that some of us do record these programmes and watch at a later date so can people keep spoilers to an absolute minimum.... :thumbsup:

Expect PM's about Green Wing then Dave.... :lol::lol:

For those who haven't watched it yet, keep an eye out for an odd advert during it, then during the scene where jack and Locke watch the projector reel, pay very careful attention.......

Lost... interest ;)

A

I must be the only person on the planet that thinks it's a big images.jpg

I just can't get into it, I have tried but it has the same format on EVERY episode, a bit like those disaster movies where you keep going back in time to what every man and his dog had for breakfast, who they had a fight with and why they were leaving their wives/husbands/jobs.

I'm not taking away the fact that it is a popular series, It's just not for me ;)

For those who haven't watched it yet, keep an eye out for an odd advert during it, then during the scene where Jack and Locke watch the projector reel, pay very careful attention.......

I fell asleep during that bit :crybaby:

But I guessed the connection when that weird advert came on. Phew. :)

Projector Reel?... Connection?...

God it was so long ago I cant remember... I should really watch them first few ones again lol ;)

I love Lost personally!!

And ok, the second season is on Channel 4 now... But i'm almost at the end of season 2 because i watch it on American tele! :P

And i'm not going to spoil it, but if you liked the 1st season, a lot more things make sense once you get into the 2nd season!! ;)

But that's enough for now! :lol:

I just can't stand these 24, Lost, Invasion etc etc ..

Like I'm in every week to watch them .. miss an episode and it's season over.

It's why I disliked the X Files towards the end, when the episodes were just one offs you could watch them and enjoy .. now it's 20+ hours of constant concentration ..

TV is just mind numbing .. there are better things to be doing, in the real world.

I've seen most of Season 2 now and i must say its brilliant :D Gonna be on the computer downloading episode 20 US tomorrow as its on tonight.

I think we should have a LOST Spoilers thread where we can talk about all the stuff thats happened in series 2 and those who cant wait any longer and want to find out whats going on can read about it :yes::thumbsup:

Im always reading the US Lost Websites and they have some stuff that they have let slip about whats going to happen in the future, also there is a lot of rumours about 'where' this island actually is ;)

I think we should have a LOST Spoilers thread where we can talk about all the stuff thats happened in series 2 and those who want to find out can read :yes::thumbsup:

Nah, Just post them in here, or in random other threads .. or PM / MSN the peeps who are interested in not knowing .. :lol:

Haha :lol: Im so tempted as im really that evil :lol::alucard:

Hopefully it's as good as season 1 ..... at last something decent to watch on TV bar the Green Wing :thumbsup: !

24 p!sses on them all!

Lost series Two is as vague as series one, my mate says that he expects they will be dragging it out as much as possible! and he would know, being as he has a small role in it! :rolleyes: Which will kill it IMHO

Anyone got any idea why the Black Rock is where it is?????? I do! :!Removed!:

For those who haven't watched it yet, keep an eye out for an odd advert during it, then during the scene where Jack and Locke watch the projector reel, pay very careful attention.......

How could you have fell asleep and have guessed the connection????

24 p!sses on them all!

24 is actually so totally predictable this time round - I love jack but I can guess whats going to happen, although the whole "Audrey" thing shocked me....

How could you have fell asleep and have guessed the connection????

Because everything was branded with a symbol as if it belonged to a corporation of sorts. I saw the man talking on the reel and then nodded off... but then woke up in the break and this weird, American advert comes on for an organisation and website - obviously as a tie-in (much like the 'Hi I'm

JJ Abrams, I'm one of the creators of LOST and I directed MI:III, take a look'.) It's influential advertising at it's best :)

TV is just mind numbing .. there are better things to be doing, in the real world.

... Says Mr. 10192 posts :rolleyes:

:P

A

... Says Mr. 10192 posts :rolleyes:

:P

A

:lol: I can't go out and see the world while I'm at work ;)

I must be the only person on the planet that thinks it's a big images.jpg

I just can't get into it, I have tried but it has the same format on EVERY episode, a bit like those disaster movies where you keep going back in time to what every man and his dog had for breakfast, who they had a fight with and why they were leaving their wives/husbands/jobs.

I'm not taking away the fact that it is a popular series, It's just not for me ;)

I'm exactly the same as you Les! :yes: Not a fan of it I'm afraid.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links