Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bought Some New Rims

daz364

I really like them Daz!!! look very bling :) what are they mate if you dont mind me asking?

ah nice one Dale ;) look very nice :D

cheers daley w yes flamby they are fox rs10's 215/40/17 of the front and 235/40/17 on the rear they look wikid in the sun never been a really big fan of chrome but the polished lips look cool

how ever they are really hard to keep clean

Nice. Good choice of tyre too... Toyo Proxes T1-R if I'm not mistaken...

Nice choice, looking good :yes:

Makes so much difference over stock ones.

Joe

hi daz......nice alloys....was going to get them on 18's but got different alloys instead........i see you seem to be the only person with the RS10's.........nice one!!! :)

Thanks for all the great comments guys yes they are toyos t1rs they supposed to be a good tyre but i find them not very grippy.

hi daz......nice alloys....was going to get them on 18's but got different alloys instead........i see you seem to be the only person with the RS10's.........nice one!!!

I havent seen them either on any other mr2 but they do look swe

Thanks for all the great comments guys yes they are toyos t1rs they supposed to be a good tyre but i find them not very grippy.

Were you running 15's before? If so... hard to compare between tyres. Wait until you've tried another set of tyres on your 17's.

can say this much that a tyre place here where i live stopped selling the T1-R's cause they just didn't want to recommend them to anyone cause they just were not good enough, and can also add that i was running on new T1-R's when my last MR2 lost the rear end and ended up in the scrappys...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links