Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nokia N80

Robie

I am extremely tempted with getting a nokia N80 on 25 pound per month contract for 119 pound up front.

Do any of you have any experience with this phone?

I am particularly interested in camera quality as well as the geekiness of wifi connectivity.

Cheers for your help.

:thumbsup:

Well yes thank you Reece but I was hoping for some cutomer reviews that I can presume do not work for Nokia. Nokia's own site is not going to say the pictures look grainy is it.

I'm sorry that I forgot to add that I exhausted google before asking here!

Hey I was gonna ask the same question :thumbsup: !

I currently have the K750i and there still isn't anything that is alot better apart from one or two things and the Nokia n80 is one of these -3M camera and wifi.

I have owned a few nokias in the early years and the only problems I had with them was the Battery, which made me turn to SE.

I have never had a problem with SE, but the problem now is that I can't get a phone with the spec that I want ie wifi, 2M camera, possible a smart phone, except the P990 but I don't think I can afford it :(

I have had a play around with the n70 and TBH it's quite a chunky phone compared to mine ...... but apparently the n80 is supposed to be smaller.

It's out in the shops in about two weeks now ....... so I can have a look/play with it then :thumbsup:

I'll be interested to hear what other say ;)

What I have heard/read so far is that the camera/battery is crap but hopefully you can use skype on it for free calls which will be pretty cool

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For reviews/info check out this place I think it's the best one out there - www.mobile-review.com it has pictures and videos from the phone and is really detailed :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for the Nokia N91 - thats been the only phone that intrests me ATM

J

Symbian OS either 40 or 60 is !Removed!. Got n70 and its slow as hell

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links