Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Play Deal Or No Deal

reece

:D More exciting time wasting ideas!! Yay! (I'm at work, it's Friday and I'm VERY bored)

I won 10p .. I could have won 35k :D

Where do I collect my 10p ?

Havent a clue how to play, but it says I won £13,100 and beat the banker!

My box had £5 in and the remaining box had £10,000 - anyone care to tell me how it all works so's I understand how I actually won? :lol::lol:

My box had £5 in and the remaining box had £10,000 - anyone care to tell me how it all works so's I understand how I actually won? :lol::lol:

You haven’t seen Deal or No Deal? You must be working through the day :angry: It’s on on a Saturday night as well on Channel 4 :yes:

You haven’t seen Deal or No Deal? You must be working through the day :angry: It’s on on a Saturday night as well on Channel 4 :yes:

No I havent seen it, I know Noel "House Party" Edmonds hosts it though and its very popular....

Yeah, normally I do work during the day, what time is it on in the day, I'll try and catch it and figure out why I won - £13k I could do with right about now!! :lol::lol:

I won 10p .. I could have won 35k :D

Where do I collect my 10p ?

Ahh.. you did better than me then, I only got left with 5p... :crybaby:

250... :P not bad.. must do better lol...

woot 2nd go got me a cool 100k ;)

I don't get it either & yes I work during the day too. The Guys at work have been playing this a lot lately tho...I need to catch up :lol:

Basically you win the amount in your box which is one of the sums shown on the screen. The banker will pay this to you. As you open other boxes you start to narrow down what might be in your box, so if you reveal the £250 000 amount then you (and the banker) know that for certain your box doesn't contain £250 000.

By revealing the amounts in the boxes you haven't chosen the 'banker' is offering to buy your box off you - the banker wants to pay you the least amount possible so weighs up the odds of what might be in your box based on the amount of boxes unopened and the amounts revealed.

The more higher amounts left uncovered in unopened boxes the higher the bankers offer will be as there is a greater chance of your box containing a higher amount. Of course if you reveal high amounts in boxes the bankers offer reduces as the chances of your box containing a lower amount increase.

However if you deal with the banker too soon and then go on to open low value boxes you miss out on a potential higher offer the banker would have made.

The object is to either stick right to the end in the hope that your box contains a high amount or accept the offer at the 'right' stage of the game. Once you have 'dealt' the game continues so you can see what would have happened if you didn't deal at that point.

Hope this makes sense :blink:

Basically you win the amount in your box which is one of the sums shown on the screen. The banker will pay this to you.

But by revealing the amounts in the boxes you haven't chosen the 'banker' is offering to buy your box off you - the banker wants to pay you the least amount possible so weighs up the odds of what might be in your box based on the amount of boxes unopened and the amounts revealed.

The more higher amounts left uncovered in unopened boxes the higher the bankers offer will be as there is a greater chance of your box containing a higher amount. Of course if you reveal high amounts in boxes the bankers offer reduces as the chances of your box containing a lower amount increase.

However if you deal with the banker too soon and then go on to open low value boxes you miss out on a potential higher offer the banker would ahve made.

The object is to either stick right to the end in the hope that your box contains a high amount or accept the offer at the 'right' stage of the game. Once you have 'dealt' the game continues so you can see what would have happened if you didn't deal at that point.

Hope this makes sense :blink:

sleepy.jpg

:D

:D and you just read it - I had to think what to type !

Cheers Steve, I think I understand it now.... but now I do, I probably wont win anything else.... so I'll just leave it at £13,100! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links