Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 03 Avensis T3-s Today - Need A Little Help

HIMRB

Hi,

I've got an Avensis, 1st registered 25th May 2003 T3-S, today for my Dad, great car he is so chuffed.

But, private sale and the guy had no Sat/Nav book.

I have read as much as possible on here about Sat/Nav but how do I know what system I have and how to use it. The guy did a quick set up to our home address when we picked it up, it kept telling us there was traffic delays on route!!! (M4/M25)

Does anyone have a PDF version of the instructions or how much does Toyota charge for one (part No?)

I would appreciate any information on this.

The mileage is 19,500, so into local Toyota dealer this Tuesday for a service they quoted me £145 + VAT,

they cannot do an MOT until 26th May so I will get it done elsewhere on Thursday to keep it within the warranty period.

The heated rear window switch has been pushed just inside the dash & requires pushing back out. Dealer says £25 labour and a new switch as the lugs must have broken off, probably not covered under warranty - any thoughts !

Regards,

Paul

Hi,

I've got an Avensis, 1st registered 25th May 2003 T3-S, today for my Dad, great car he is so chuffed.

But, private sale and the guy had no Sat/Nav book.

I have read as much as possible on here about Sat/Nav but how do I know what system I have and how to use it. The guy did a quick set up to our home address when we picked it up, it kept telling us there was traffic delays on route!!! (M4/M25)

Does anyone have a PDF version of the instructions or how much does Toyota charge for one (part No?)

I would appreciate any information on this.

The mileage is 19,500, so into local Toyota dealer this Tuesday for a service they quoted me £145 + VAT,

they cannot do an MOT until 26th May so I will get it done elsewhere on Thursday to keep it within the warranty period.

The heated rear window switch has been pushed just inside the dash & requires pushing back out. Dealer says £25 labour and a new switch as the lugs must have broken off, probably not covered under warranty - any thoughts !

Regards,

Paul

Don't know if this : post : will be of any use to you? Not sure what version SatNav your dad has.

Glad he likes his motor though! :thumbsup: Good mileage on it too.

As to the button, I can't see them doing it under warranty. If it is still in warranty, see if a dealer will get you a manual while they fix the button! ;) It can't hurt?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links