Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Importers

mrfil13

Im considering getting a import MR2 N/A over a UK one, i fancy getting a car that has alot less rust. Can anyone recommend any importers, i was looking at distinctive cars york, thats mainly because they are only 40 miles away from me. Cheers

just out of curiosity.. why a Import NA over a UK one?

I was considering one as UK cars have been introduced to the salt covered roads for a fair few years by now and i imagine under the cars they won't be in as good a condition as the imported ones.

I was considering one as UK cars have been introduced to the salt covered roads for a fair few years by now and i imagine under the cars they won't be in as good a condition as the imported ones.

There's a lot to be said for a car with FSH... the only reason I got an import was because the tubby was never released here... You 'may' be lucky to find a car with good body but you probably wont have the history.

Everyone to their own though.. :yes:

To be honest, I'd be suprised if you noticed any difference between the underneath of a UK car compared to an import. MR2s are sealed pretty well, I cant remember the last time a saw a rusty 2.

Also, this may not be true but I heard that jap spec cars are not sealed as well as UK ones because they don't use salt on the roads in Japan. I have never been able to confirm this though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links