Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost - Http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Leeky

Did you see it?

Caz noticed that during the commercial break for Lost Series 2 Episode 3 there was an advert which was snuck in which was for http://www.thehansofoundation.org/.

Basicly from what i gather its a website for the fictional company that is supposed to have setup the whole underground bunker thing that we see in series 2.

The point of the website is to get some background info on everthing that is happening is lost.

Also you can phone the company too :yes: Very spooky, call 0800 66 66 40.

The website is very well done and you would be forgiven for thinking its a real company.

Expect to see the people in the 'Executive Bios' page to pop up in future episodes of lost ;)

The Hanso Foundation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the fictional world of the television series Lost, The Hanso Foundation was formed by arms purveyor Alvar Hanso who turned his attention away from "keeping the world safe through the development of sophisticated weapons systems" and focused instead on the development of new technologies to "create a brighter future for all humanity."

The Hanso Foundation, through its funding of The DHARMA Initiative, was involved in the construction of facilities on the Lost island.

From Digital Spy

'Lost' to go interactive around the world

Thursday, April 27 2006, 20:03 BST - by James Welsh

A global interactive experience based on Lost is being launched by Channel 4, ABC in America and Australia's Seven Network.

The Lost Experience, designed to allow viewers to interact with elements explored in the show's second season, will follow a parallel storyline not directly featured in television episodes of the series.

"The experience provides insight to unlock some of the island’s secrets for those savvy enough to collect the clues, make the connections and find the answers," said ABC in a written statement.

Clues pertaining to the experience will air in the UK on May 2, in the US on May 3, and in Australia on May 4.

"Although the Lost Experience is primarily internet-based, participants should not assume that clues will be limited to the online world. Any and every platform has the potential to contain hidden secrets of the mystery. Given the different broadcast windows around the world, this challenge is specifically designed in a manner that is not dependent on information specific to either Season One or Season Two, allowing for the participation of those who have not yet seen either season of Lost," explained the statement.

"We wanted to find a way of allowing Lost viewers to engage with Season Two in a genuinely innovative and creative way," said Channel 4's head of new media marketing, Tracy Blacher. "We’re delighted to be working with ABC and Australia’s Seven Network to develop a truly groundbreaking experience that reflects the international nature of Lost's huge fan base."

Just found out the first clue to all this :wacko:

Ok basicly this is how it works.

You call the number 0800 66 66 40 - select option 1 to get the password (breaking strain) and place into the newsletter section on thehansofoundation.org

You then get a weird logon, where this guy called persephone talks to you.

He asks if you can read this, answer yes. He then says he has to go.

Then you get a weird and slighty scary flash of a monkey and then it goes back to normal.

I guess the idea is you log back in every so often to get info.

Weeeeeird :yes:

UPDATE

Once you have talked to persephone go to the joop page and send a message to joop.

You then get to a screen which looks like germs under a microscope. Once the larger white circles appear click on them to until it displays some secret documents describing a viral outbreak amongst primates in the jungle (jungle on the island lost is set on?)

Once done go to the Executive Bios page and click on the date under the picture of Alvar hanzo for another weird screen bit.

I've checked the website from top to bottom and i think thats about everthing at the mo. I guess more clues will be available with next weeks episode.

Another site for fans.

Nicely done website for all you Lost fans out there - Oceanic Airlines is the company whose plane crashed on a remote island in the Pacific some time ago... have a look around for hidden bits and hints...

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

Hidden on that site ;)

If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.

they started advertising that before seasons 2 started!! just don't search for it, use the link, there's a lot of spoilers on wikipedia.

bloke at work says, if you type the "unlucky numbers" into google earth it zooms into the island ..

saw the add for Hanso... tho was only half watching TV at the time... tend to shut off a bit during adverts... and im usually on the PC at same time as watching TV... cause I've seen most of S2 already :P

Thats fantastic! very complex... no one read it if you want a bit of spoilerage.. :P

cool, ive been playing with that website trying to suss it out, knew the password but that was about it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links