Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

William Shatner Sings Again!

Al J

Just had this brought to my attention. Usual apologies if posted before. Couldn't find it on a search though.

Only click on the link below if you are feeling particularly brave as it promotes William Shatner's 2004 album. :eek:

clicky (if you dare!)

It will play music as soon as you get there but you can choose other tracks at the top of the page.

I especially recommend (not sure if that's the right word :unsure: ) Shatner's brutalisation of Pulp's "Common People". It's Joe Jackson singing the chorus by the way.

You have been warned! :lol:

The Family Guy writers should do a music video for him... I can't listen to him now without thinking of him on Family Guy! :D

I got that album a while back, and it's fantastic.

Shatner has finally realised that people view his music as a joke, so the whole album is coming from that direction.

Best song on it has to be 'You'll have time'. A song in which he reminds us that 'you're going to die'..... :P

I especially recommend (not sure if that's the right word :unsure: ) Shatner's brutalisation of Pulp's "Common People". It's Joe Jackson singing the chorus by the way.

Thats class! :lol::lol:

I wouldnt call it brutalisation.... well it starts well.... and then the singing starts.... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links