Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Women Rage

chris202

Just like a typical day in Bristol :huh:

Oh trust me... if someone did that to my car... it would be considerably worse!!! I have been known to chase someone out of a carpark before screaming a tthe top of my lungs after I saw them dent my car, (not just my car, but THE car, the TT aero soop). Naturally they got away, so I called the police, naturally, they did absolutely %$( all...... about as much as they did the time a woman destroyed the front wing of my (other)supra.

The moral is????

Take matters into your own hand. Always carry a bottle of brake fluid.

Hahaha! Is that the woman from Malcolm in the Middle?

I loved the slow mo' bit where you can just see a granny with her trolley casually walking past them :laughing:

Oh trust me... if someone did that to my car... it would be considerably worse!!! I have been known to chase someone out of a carpark before screaming a tthe top of my lungs after I saw them dent my car, (not just my car, but THE car, the TT aero soop). Naturally they got away, so I called the police, naturally, they did absolutely %$( all...... about as much as they did the time a woman destroyed the front wing of my (other)supra.

The moral is????

Take matters into your own hand. Always carry a bottle of brake fluid.

Not brake fluid mate. a rather nasty little gem called NITROMORES. the has been many a time i've had to repair the results of nitromores and it wont be cheap! 'hint hint' ;) :thumbsup:

Does far more worse damage.

Hahaha! Is that the woman from Malcolm in the Middle?

Thought I recognised her, couldnt think where she was from! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links