Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Charis...

Karma Supra

Your car rocks!!!!!

Nice to see another local(ish)decent '80s "proper" toyota.

We so need to sort that TOC oldsckool section :D :thumbsup:

oh man when did you see it charlie!!! I really wanna check that motor out!

Charlie - you scared me then!! Hehe I thought I'd done something wrong! :laughing:

Glad you like Murray, he's certainly special isn't he. I really enjoyed driving with the moon roof out and windows down. :wub:

Dan - You should get to meet the '2 at the Reading meet if you're there :) :thumbsup:

It's defo a minter .. If I had a grey houndstooth jacket with big shoulderpads, pink shirt and a piano tie I'd be begging you for a drive :lol:

It's defo a minter .. If I had a grey houndstooth jacket with big shoulderpads, pink shirt and a piano tie I'd be begging you for a drive :lol:

:laughing:

A colleague said yesterday that it looked like a car from Transformers! Maybe that's why Lee likes it :P

I must say I've really enjoyed driving so much the past few days, it's guaranteed to put a smile on my face the whole way home. Some of the looks I get are quite funny too - although I must say I've had a few knowing glances from Toyota enthusiasts around Reading... all I want now is to pass a fellow Mk1 owner so I can do the whole 'knowing wave/nod' thing :laughing:

yeah hopefully will be down to the reading meet if car is fixed by then :( :crybaby:

Charlie - you scared me then!! Hehe I thought I'd done something wrong! :laughing:

Muwahahahaha

'Tis very nice indeed. Are you keeping the original wheels on it?

Yep. I'm looking for some cheap teardrop spares that I will send off to be diamond cut and varnished so you get that linear shine seen on some SCs. Bit hard to describe, so I'll go and hunt for some pics :)

Get the mk3 alloys for daily use, and then get your pepper pots re-furbed for shows. Think it'd allow you to get bigger rubber on there too!

Ok, this isn't the best pic but I'm killing two birds with one stone. Bibbs was asking last night about a black AW11 with gold logos - here's one, the Super Edition only 270 were made :drool: ;

sc_rear2.jpg

The wheels on this are what I'm after (imagine a bit more polished) :)

Yup thats what I'd do ;) keep the sawblades for shows

I know what diamond polishing is meant to look like.. believe it ot not, the rim of millys wheels is meant to be diamond polished!!!

I once though of having a chrome set of sawblades for my mkiii...., but they don't fit the narow body...

Edit, aren;t those the same as the wheels you have now anyway??? and aren't they the wrong way round in that pic? lol

JDM tail ligfhts and led spoiler rock!!! Like the jdm supras ones (ish)

Bibbs was asking last night about a black AW11 with gold logos - here's one, the Super Edition only 270 were made :drool: ;

I think that's the one .. but this was SC'ed and modded .. looked awesome as it had the wheels euro style, 15" high and about 9" wide ..

I've never been a fan of asymetric rims ..

Yep - same alloys Charlie but I want a set polished up for shows etc. I thought you'd know what I was on about ;)

I'm actually not too bothered about replacing the alloys with non-stock ones, unless I see some and think 'cor!'. Thing is, I'd like the car to be quite original. I see what you're saying Ben about MK3 ones and I'll have a think...

I want a Super Edition too now :crybaby: hehe.

Is this more like what you've seen Ben?

se_005.jpg

As I said, the only reason I suggest mk3 is :

They look good,

They fit,

They have Toyota badges (for the stock look),

They should be easy to get ahold of as mk3 owenrs will be changing rims to bigger ones.

owner_mm_car.jpg

Mark Mailer's car (not spoken to that boy in a while).

the mk3 alloys look great on that! definatly should go with them as an around town set :)

There was a mega mega mint red super charger in henley for ages, lived up grey's road... he had mkiii rims and they looked good. There is nothing wrong with the stock rims (and I agree about polished for shows) but I found the tyres to be very skinny, and grip to be rather low, mainly under braking!!!!!

Yep, have always been a fan of the Mk1 MR2.... Murray is a gorgeous colour (but then, I am a fan of blue, it has to be said! lol)

You are bringing him along to JAE I hope Caz! :thumbsup:

sc_rear2.jpg

Awww bless, its just like a little John Player Special Lotus Esprit :lol: :P ;)

jps.1.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :crybaby:

--->Me :fishyface: Lee<--- :P

Yep, I'm planning on bringing Murray to JAE Em, so both you & T will get a chance to have a look :thumbsup:

Pfffffftt they all copied ME really :!Removed!:

Awww bless, its just like a little John Player Special Lotus Esprit :lol: :P ;)

Strangely enough I once saw a Mk1 supercharger in Gold Leaf colours in Warrington... Looked absolutely perfect. Never seen it since though :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links