Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scuff Plates

Jazzy Jase

Just been browsing through the list of Aygo Accessory Installation Manulas and noticed there is a set of scuff plates available for the door sills.

Has anyone bothered fitting these? Are the any good and how much do they cost?

I'm always parking in narrow spaces (my driveway) where you can't open the door very wide so I'll probably get a set fitted to prevent scratches.

Just been browsing through the list of Aygo Accessory Installation Manulas and noticed there is a set of scuff plates available for the door sills.

I'm always parking in narrow spaces (my driveway) where you can't open the door very wide so I'll probably get a set fitted to prevent scratches.

Scuff plates... :huh:

Door sills.

Door sills.

i think he mean the rubber that is stuck on the side of the doors! the toyota agent should have them but he didnt recommend them as he said they keep water under them and its more prone to rust! and it looks better without as the toyota one is only in black! (if you dont want to spray it yourself before fitting!

A scuff plate sits inside the door and prevents the door opening from getting scratched by shour shoes. Heres a pic (I hope):

interior_01.jpg

I think they add a nice touch when you open the door. I'm pretty sure they would say Aygo on them too.

If you can't open your door very far then it is really easy to scratch that area with your shoes.

A scuff plate sits inside the door and prevents the door opening from getting scratched by shour shoes. Heres a pic (I hope):

interior_01.jpg

I think they add a nice touch when you open the door. I'm pretty sure they would say Aygo on them too.

If you can't open your door very far then it is really easy to scratch that area with your shoes.

never seen any for the aygo listed !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links