Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost - *********spoiler Thread***********

Fidgits

*****************SPOILER THREAD********************

Guess what - its gonna contain 'Spoilers' unless you've seen the latest episode of Lost Season 2 from the US... (currently 21)...

So dont read then complain we've spoilt the program for you - you have been warned.....

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Just watched ep 21 and....

nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to know why libby was in the nuthouse! :!Removed!: i didnt expect Mike to get away with it!

As for the Dharma thing... it does look like they put someone in a lab to see if they would push a button for as long as they could...

Looks like the series ends with a face off between the passengers of the oceanic flight and the others :yes:

has anyone read this?

Lost Theory

With each passing episode and the information revealed on the www.hansofoundation.org it seems that this is the way its going.

Im 100% certain that the collective consiousness is within the concrete centre of the 'swan'.

Also the outbreak which affected the monkeys on the island seems to fit in with the theory too.

:yes:

also have you all seen the scary man appear in the joop section of the website?

i think its pheresphone :yes:

lostman.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

just finished watching the last epsiode of the series.. and it sure is taking on a few twists!... :)

lost complete interest after the whole polar bear thing.

:ban:

so fizz, do you think mike will just leave or will he turn around to save them...

and if desmond caused the crash, how come the 'others' had the names of 'the 4', including sawyers real name?

so fizz, do you think mike will just leave or will he turn around to save them...

and if desmond caused the crash, how come the 'others' had the names of 'the 4', including sawyers real name?

If Mikey has any brain cells left he wont return after what he has done... and I never thought about the names on the list before...

Anyway.. what about the numbers that Hurley loves.. those numbers being scattered accross the Island in one way or another cant be a coincidence.

Also.. When they brought the blast doors down, why did Lock not tell Des that he knows about the map with the UV light Etc... ??

Also.. why didn't Anna Lucia tell Echo who killed her in his dream? :rolleyes:

but a f****** polar bear???? GHEY!!! & lost on an island & no massive beards???? ghey!!!!! i was unemployed for 2 months and i grew a better beard than any of those !Removed!'s...........

Well I cant decide if something bad happened when Des turned the key or whether that light was just for effect!?!?! It went a bit Donnie Darko for a while, so if Des brought down their plane with the whole system failure thing then is anyone else going to appear as a result of this one??

I hope walt stays away but I know he's back next series so I guess Mikey boy tries to do the right thing.

Anyone have any idea about those dudes in the arctic who rang up desmonds Mrs???

Well i know for a fact that desmond, lock and echo didnt die at the end of series 2. They are main characters, their contracts are still running and they are important for the continuing story.

I heard that the key desmond turned didnt destroy the swan, just deactivate it. And the sound that we hear that tears though the island is actually the electromagnetic forces escaping from within side. I also hear that in series 3 we find out what was inside the concreated centre of the swan and i am 99% sure that its human ;)

The UV map is obviously a map which shows all the hatches on the island, there are more to be opened/explored in series 3.

In series 3 there will be the team (maybe including the two guys in the arctic) looking for the island under the command of Desmonds mrs penny.

We will possibly find out about Alvar Hansos wherabouts in series 3, also some more information on exactly what caused the plane crash.

The black smoke that makes a mechanical sound is most likely never going to be seen again as it was apparently being controlled from within the Swan, and since the swan has been deactivated its thought that it means the end of that.

Mike is back in series 3 but his role is a lot smaller, its also said that Walt is going to only be in series 3 for a short time or purhaps not at all.

There are 2 sets of others, the ones led by Henry, Tom and Bea & the other others who we have not met yet.

Roussux (apologies for the spelling) isnt who she appears to be, and the truth will come out about her and her team she killed.

;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links