Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Now Seriously Saving For Flights To "somewhere Else"

Bibbs

Times

The gist is, I'm a druggie and in prison, I'm sueing the government for making me go "cold Turkey" ..

:huh:

They havent won yet...

Unlike those Afgans that hijacked a plane for 3 days.... and then have been allowed to stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errr - the drugs they were taking are illegal right? Not some happy-clappy-new-fangled legal drug that I don't know about... so tough luck. They got caught breaking the law (whether drug related or not) and banged up for it. Why should they be wheened off of anything, particularly a substance that's deemed illegal when they are held within that kind of establishment?

A big :rolleyes: from me on that one... and boo :censor: hoo

Diddums....

Its not like going cold turkey might actually help them or anything.... evil evil prison for forcing them to come off drugs like heroin...

:rolleyes: Seconded

They allege that their human rights were violated as they did not give consent, and that their negligent treatment amounted to assault. All are claiming that they suffered injuries as a result of the enforced withdrawal.

Call me old fashioned but isnt it more of a human right violation when some crackhead mugs an old lady for some more drug money?

I blame the legal system and the judges..... Oh! and the government and John Prescott and ermmm everybody really. The whole :censor: worlds gone insane. :yes:

Bibbs. Baggsie i carry your cases. :thumbsup:

Times

The gist is, I'm a druggie and in prison, I'm sueing the government for making me go "cold Turkey" ..

:huh:

does this mean if you are addicted to speed and get pulled at 150mph and they take your licence, can we sue them for making us go "cold turkey"? :lol:

They havent won yet...

But why does it even get that far ..

If you are in prison, you have "opted out" of civalised society .. so you shouldn't have the luxuries it brings .. like justice, carpets and not being bummed every night on your cell floor ..

They havent won yet...

But why does it even get that far ..

If you are in prison, you have "opted out" of civalised society .. so you shouldn't have the luxuries it brings .. like justice, carpets and not being bummed every night on your cell floor ..

hey, i think prison is too soft anyway... why should they have luxaries like TV's and gym's... i say prison should be so bad that it is actually a deterent...

and of course its going to court, and of course they will win - thanks to Tony making our country subject to the stupid European laws no-one else does...

i was just hoping for a glimmer of sanity that it will get thrown out in novemeber...

All i have to say to those IDIOTS who think they can still take illegal drugs inside a prison is.....

STFU!

isn't it about time that the concept of 'outlaw' was reinstated?

Basically this means that if you break the law you have no leg to stand on if you get hurt, injured etc. You made the choice to break the law - so you can't then use it in a retaliatory action when things don't go your way.

They havent won yet...

Unlike those Afgans that hijacked a plane for 3 days.... and then have been allowed to stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was close to digging my own heart out after hearing that to check i was still alive....

that is total lunacy!

and in their defence 'we cant send them back as theyll most likely be tortured and probably killed'

GOOD!

send the ubiking ubiks back FFS! :ffs: they deserve all they get

Tony b*****d Bliar and his anti terrorist tripe and we let them hijack a plane putting others at risk and in a mentally disturbing situation and then offer them at 3 bed semi and legal aid

and guess who pays for it :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links