Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Thing Done Another Crops Up

The Raven

I noticed a few days back i was getting a clunk from the front end of my "2" i tried the turn up music plan. Then i decided to take a look one touch of the wheel on the drivers side and i knew there where issues the thing was very hot. Long story short the top piston in the cailper was stuck on. Having fixed and bleed the system i thought i was on a roll. I changed the sparkplugs and then turned to the air filter.

Hence the dumb question, how the hell do i get to it! Is is there a easy way? or do i have to remove all the parts i think i do?

:help::help::help:

LOL, ignoring it with music doesnt make the matter go away, i hate even rattles in the car as it disturbs my spirited driving.

what year is your MR2?

1990 G limited mark 2 Rev 1.

I must say the music plan is a rather dumb one it never fixes the problems.......

LOL, ignoring it with music doesnt make the matter go away

As long as the stereos amped, it works quite well with passengers that wont !Removed! :lol:

O well looks like there is no easy way. Never mind thanks JJ il be sorting that at the weekend.

I prefer the option of opening the window at high speed to shut up the passenger. However doing so after your other half has just been to the hairdressers is no advised.

i normally just stay quiet and concentrate on my driving, espec if other half is in a mood, i cant be bothered with it.

it's always over something really stupid.

it's just been her birthday and i forgot to get her a card, despite paying for dinner for 9 of her mates and buying her a brand new phone.

i had so much aggro over a stupid card.

i normally just stay quiet and concentrate on my driving, espec if other half is in a mood, i cant be bothered with it.

im going to try a ballgag mod :lol:

im going to try a ballgag mod :lol:

button operated? or integrated to make a 6 point mount harness? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

getting back on topic hows the induction kit going?

Just changed the airfilter quite easy when you accept you have to remove the whole lot.

Took a can of alloy spray to the dash too.

Just changed the airfilter quite easy when you accept you have to remove the whole lot.

Took a can of alloy spray to the dash too.

fitting the arc box into my turbo was a pain in the butt, its so hard to fit it in because its a big unit.

but mine is rev3 so i dont have to remove the blasted maf blokcy thingy :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links