Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

About Time !

Bibbs

Typical judicial system. Just c**p on the workers and penalise them for daring to work. If he was a crim or lazy sponger he would have just got a warning or maybe his bottom wiped

I do get annoyed when drivers have fogs on and there's no fog about, but there are far more worse crimes being commited than this which the Police don't do anything about :ffs:

Ummm well....

The article says that 'Mr Potter had been warned before about driving with his fog lights on' so.. no symapthy really...

A 'mate' of mine rolled his car on a dual carriageway because some muppet was driving the other way with fog lights on.. he couldn't see anything and ended up in the central reservation.

If you can't drive properly then you've got to accept the consequences. It's like if you get caught speeding, you should expect to get points/fine. Same thing.

there are far more worse crimes being commited than this which the Police don't do anything about :ffs:

Totally agree, but it's a start.

It's not as if we should not arrest any rapists if there is a single murderer loose is there.

I'd love to see people who jump red lights, who have no lane discipline and who use the wrong lanes on roundabouts treated in the same way. There should be a prision where they have to go and do hard labour for 10 days (and be taught that BMW's are NOT good cars).

I'd love to see people who jump red lights, who have no lane discipline and who use the wrong lanes on roundabouts treated in the same way. There should be a prision where they have to go and do hard labour for 10 days (and be taught that BMW's are NOT good cars).

Can we add cyclists into that as well? Little b*****ds.... think they can do wtf they like, and it's ok. Jumping red lights, getting p****d off when they swerve infront of your car and you nearly hit them.. I am of course generalising, but yeah.. get rid of them!

If you're not a car or a biker.. then F*** OFF!! :yes:

Can we add cyclists into that as well?

If they are a "bike", stay on the road, obey the laws of the road and pay tax.

If they are a "pedestrian", stay on the cycle path and don't go on the road.

I hate the weeaving through light, on the foot path, down one way streets the wrong way ..

And when you burn them with exhaust flames they get upset :rolleyes:

They built a bypass in Hull at a cost of millions and the first thing that was completed was the cycle lane, since completion we still get the “I’m entitled to ride where I like” cycletwits riding on the road, making vehicles swerve out to the outside lane when passing them, if I had my way I would run them into the tarmac and leave then there!! :ffs:

Peeps will never know just how annoying FLTs are until you're driving a car where your bum is only 12" off the ground and there is one if these idiots coming the other way, or right behind you - fog lights galore. Don't even get me started on the prats who drive with fogs and sidelights on at night...

They annoyed me before, but they really annoy me now! :laughing:

If the driver chose to ignore his previous warning, then he deserves what he gets.

It's stupid the amount of people that still drive around in broad daylight with them on. Chavs in jumped up Novas and Corsas, and old people who forget to turn them off, from their last driving session 9 nine days previously...

On the spot fines on things like this should be stepped up.

That goes for morons on their mobiles as well, not using a handsfree! :censor:

Peeps will never know just how annoying FLTs are until you're driving a car where your bum is only 12" off the ground

Wlecome to my world :P Now do my reactions to fog light "Cs" seem a little more justified? :lol:

On the spot fines on things like this should be stepped up.

That goes for morons on their mobiles as well, not using a handsfree! :censor:

Also, people who can't be a***ed to indicate.. it's not f****ng hard is it? :ffs:

Just be thankful that brake lights come on automatically... if they work! ;)

Oh, and I ride a bike...

...Off-road... Usually at speed into stout trees, but off-road all the same (and quite often - off-ground!) :thumbsup:

Totally agree with you :thumbsup: !

The traffic cops need to be alot harsher IMHO :yes: !

You know the rules - you break them you get caught!

Don't complain about it!

Lane discipline is my pet hate ....... why do people drive at 70mph in the 3rd lane with no other cars in the other lanes :ffs:

Every day I see a million things such as people pulling out incorrectly/dangerously and on their mobiles ....... If they can get away with it then they will keep on doing it :( !

But the worlds never going to be perfect is it :rolleyes:

Like parking on double yellows and stopping in yellow box junctions.

I think it should be an instant £250 and 1 point on your licence. Plus a "re-education course" at your own expense.

Like parking on double yellows and stopping in yellow box junctions.

I think it should be an instant £250 and 1 point on your licence. Plus a "re-education course" at your own expense.

Yep and another big one ....... you DRINK you DONT drive :yes: !

Not after one pint or this or that - you drink and you get a taxi back or walk :thumbsup: !

If you can afford a pub lunch you can afford a taxi back to.

I do like to have a drink and have trouble getting home - but who goes out for a few drinks (under the limit) and drives home

You go out to get wrecked :lol::lol: It would also cut out the temptation too.

I also don't understand while smoking at the wheel hasn't been banned either?

I also don't understand while smoking at the wheel hasn't been banned either?

Cause if it wasn't for that I'd be getting out and giving those people what for! As it is I manage to keep it down to evil looks!

might be a bit sad on the roads tho when everyones driving uniformly and all staring straight ahead and at signs doing nothing but driving in case they get fined for sneezing at an improper moment .... dont mind some peoples antics... makes driving interesting

ditto

i hate drivers who on the motorway undertake a load of cars by lane changing and then try to force their way back into the fast lane, not on my time u dont!

ditto

i hate drivers who on the motorway undertake a load of cars by lane changing and then try to force their way back into the fast lane, not on my time u dont!

wouldnt you feel cheated if someone took the fun of stopping people getting back into lane away from you tho? I get too much fun out of blocking at times, and blockade evasion at others

It would be safe though and that's all that matters.

I also agree that it would be boring not being able to have a quick blast around once in a while, but I think that it should be saved for the track.

The majority of us will keep on doing these little things until something happens to us eg getting banged up/getting court or something bad happening to someone close. (yep somehow got onto speeding now :rolleyes: )

If everybody obeyed the rules I think that the roads would run more effieciently ie being less accident's/broken old bangers on the roads.

*I'll stop there though because I think that Im starting to turn into a grumpy old man :lol:

ditto

wouldnt you feel cheated if someone took the fun of stopping people getting back into lane away from you tho? I get too much fun out of blocking at times, and blockade evasion at others

this is true, i do regularly find myself saying 'u just try it' to other retarded drivers incapable of following the most basic rules. it is a pleasure of driving to ***** others off if they so deserve.

i do also enjoy making drivers who pull out in front of me while i am going faster aware of their mistake, as well as pedestrians who decide they will cross the road when they shouldnt be when i am coming along, for this i do not slow down, it is down to them to get out of the way

I wish that peeps would just stop getting caught by cameras ..

We all know where they are, if they don't rack up fines, they don't earn their keep, they'll get binned.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links