Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Steering Wheel

Jinxed

Hey :)

Finally had enough of my tattered nardi steering wheel and decided to get a new one. Seen a nice momo one that I like and wondered if theres anything i need to check to ensure that the steering wheel will be appropriate. I also believe im going to need a 'boss' whatever that is :D

so....

will the steering wheel be fine regardless of any other factors?

and do I definately need to get a 'boss'?

will the boss thats prob on with the nardi do the job?

If I need to get a boss then will it be enough to say "a mk2 rev3 mr2 turbo one"? or does it have to be a jap import 2 boss?

any info greatfully appreciated :yes:

thanks in advance for any tips :thumbsup:

Yes you will need a boss...

You dont have one on the car already (I dont think... totally dunno tho)

You will need a specific one... as rev2 boss is different to rev3 boss...

Also check boss will work with the steering wheel you want :)

I want a diff steering wheel too... seen a lovely one.. £££ tho :P

Yes you will need a boss...

You dont have one on the car already (I dont think... totally dunno tho)

You will need a specific one... as rev2 boss is different to rev3 boss...

Also check boss will work with the steering wheel you want :)

I want a diff steering wheel too... seen a lovely one.. £££ tho :P

i used to have a nardi wheel on my mr2 and that was stuck to the boss. you normally find that most boss's are universal. check when you buy you wheel for what boss it will fit. (should state somewhere on the packaging) there is a bloke on e-ghey who sells nothing but steering wheels delivered for around 30-40 quid and they're really good quality aswell worth a look

E bay

this one is identical to mine and recomend it to any one. :thumbsup:

Cheers JJ n Gump :thumbsup:

Think its gonna be a case of get the steering wheel, take mine off an see whats what.... if i need a boss then ill get straight back in the shop and sort one :) pretty much got my heart set on the momo...

had a look at those eBay ones though n they look pretty nice gump... for 20 quidish really good deal. Cant stop the momo thought sadly even though considerably more quids.

hope you get around to getting the one you want JJ also :yes::thumbsup:

well ur nardi should be allready attatched to a boss.

If it's got 6 little screws/bolts/studs then it allready has a boss then it's just a case of bolt off bolt on. :thumbsup:

well ur nardi should be allready attatched to a boss.

If it's got 6 little screws/bolts/studs then it allready has a boss then it's just a case of bolt off bolt on. :thumbsup:

I was thinking it looks like it might be ok :) hoping so as the bosses were another 23 quid

Guest Deadlock

Hi all, I'm new here and also have a query about the steering wheel.

I picked up a snap-off kit from flea-bay, matched it with a Mountney wheel and boss, and attempted to fit it all today.

The only problem I'm having is I can't seem to get the old wheel off. Tugging at the horn pad, it seems to be attached to something, and peeking round the back there seems to be some metal frame and screws holding it all in.

Can anyone advise how to take the old wheel off? I don't want to just pull and break something, after all someone might want an old blue steering wheel one day round here...

Its an H-plate UK GT model, soon as I get the chance I'll post some pictures, but its very basic.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links