Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gear Knob

freezingiceblue

hi everyone!!!

Just got an Aygo Sport - great car, but I hate that gear knob!! feels disgusting.

What has everyone replaced it with?

Just picked up my Aygo Sport and before i drove off i got the sales guy to see if a Yaris gear knob would fit. It does and it looks really nice too, so just waiting for a price before ordering one myself. It matches the Aygo interior pretty well. Leather with a matt silver finish!

Just picked up my Aygo Sport and before i drove off i got the sales guy to see if a Yaris gear knob would fit. It does and it looks really nice too, so just waiting for a price before ordering one myself. It matches the Aygo interior pretty well. Leather with a matt silver finish!

Yaris T Sport gear knob is around £70 :eek:

Yaris T Sport gear knob is around £70 :eek:

£70 is a lot of money, and i won't be spending that much! The one I tried was from a new shape Yaris and was not that high spec, so hopefully the gear knob will be cheaper!

I'll let you all know when I get a price.

I've got a MOMO one :drool: to be fitted but I'm sorting out a new custom leather gaitor too as the crappy vinyl thing will just ruin the look of a cool Momo gear knob otherwise. :thumbsup:

For me to sort out the gaitor I need to remove the original from the car and send it away. This I don't mind and it means that others can get a proper fitting leather gaitor for around £10-£15. Don't say I'm not good to you guys :D

Kev

IMAGE_00109.jpg

I bought this today, the gearknob I had allready :yes::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links