Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Brother 2006

Bibbs

I'd watch it if Melissa Theuriau was in the house :thumbsup:

Paul.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Bibbs

• Lou-Lou

• Kerby

I'll be a first and admit it :!Removed!:

You always say that you will never watch it until something happens and everybody starts talking about it :P

The organisers ought to put hallucinogenics in the water supply... That'd be worth watching.

Some bloke sat on the couch counting the lines on his hand, feverish with concentration, swearing madly and twitching... "42, 43, F***, AR**, 46, C**K, 48."

Either that or Ecstacy and cover everything with velvet, including the contestants.

I'll be a first and admit it :!Removed!:

You always say that you will never watch it until something happens and everybody starts talking about it :P

I'm still not watching Lost, 24 or Invasion ..

The organisers ought to put hallucinogenics in the water supply... That'd be worth watching.

Some bloke sat on the couch counting the lines on his hand, feverish with concentration, swearing madly and twitching... "42, 43, F***, AR**, 46, C**K, 48."

Either that or Ecstacy and cover everything with velvet, including the contestants.

OK, if they did *that*, I'd watch it.. better yet.. give half of them uppers, then 12 hours later feed the other half of the group them. They'll really ***** each other off. -It could even end up battle royal style..

Hmm.. theres an idea.. Big Brother Battle Royal.. will get rid of all those dumb f**ks and provide the rest of us with top quality entertainment! :2guns:

Hmm.. theres an idea.. Big Brother Battle Royal.. will get rid of all those dumb f**ks and provide the rest of us with top quality entertainment! :2guns:

I've one problem with this .. we'd still need to let one out at the end, nah, sod it, dettonate ALL their collars.

I'd be up for watching that :laughing:

Big Brother: Battle Royale...

:blowup::bash::chair::gun_bandana::2guns:

Girls: 2

Boys: 1

I've one problem with this .. we'd still need to let one out at the end, nah, sod it, dettonate ALL their collars.

Nah.. we wouldn't say that.. we'd make it sound all flowers and sunshine when they go in.. they'll be no mention of death.. then at the end the last person, instead of getting a few grand, will be locked in the house and ravaged by wild beasts that are let in as they announce the winner.

Man.. I should *so* be working in TV right now :lol:

Nah.. we wouldn't say that.. we'd make it sound all flowers and sunshine when they go in.. they'll be no mention of death.. then at the end the last person, instead of getting a few grand, will be locked in the house and ravaged by wild beasts that are let in as they announce the winner.

Man.. I should *so* be working in TV right now :lol:

nah.. Last person gets left in the house, concrete poured over the house a la chernobyl, but with an air supply and no further contact is made... While the cameras continue to run.

How bleak is that?! :thumbsup:

People would still apply for the next series though! :rolleyes:

I'd shoot her in the face with my .. oh, hang on .. the other half may read this ..

watching.. always watching :P

Did I cross *that* line again ? :huh:

Did I cross *that* line again ? :huh:

Nah.. well, no more than usual :lol:

I'll be a first and admit it :shutit:

I'm still not watching Lost, 24 or Invasion ..

Invasions been cancelled now anyway..... :lol::lol:

OMG we are only half way thru them goin on and what a bunch of freaks

Bonnaaaahhhhh (Bonnie) someone please teach her how to speak

Pete He will irritate the !Removed! off me and everyone else put will be funny

Shazbaz His voice needs to brake

George erm yeah well TOFF

Leah total FAKE litterally

Dawn is just well im convinced she a bloke.

Glyn the life gaurd. he couldnt rescue a shrimp

Imogen well all i can say is FFFIIITTT!!!! at least theres somethin to look at

well looks like it should be a laugh. now give me them numbers to vote some out

Oh Chris.... dont tell me you're watching this crud.....

:P :P

I swear that Bonnie girl pronounces it "Bono" :lol:

lol - Richard the sexual terrorist.... :lol::lol:

Imogen seems the only half normal person in the place tbh.... I'm only watching cause I got sick of the Eurovision semi-finals...

you've watched this far? I'm on Two Ronnies as I couldn't watch anything after the first "I'd get my body out" bint...

:rolleyes:

A

haha nothin else to do. lisa looks like a laugh. she might get on well with pete i think. and im sure i dont talk like her and im from manchester :wacko:

Is that rubbish on again just hope the weather gets better soon so i can be out and miss it

Yeah Lisa looks cool actually.... not surprised she's a bit deaf though - she's a nutter! :lol:

Apparently Bonnie comes from Loughborough and I can tell you than no one around here talks like she does.... :wacko: I knew there'd be a Bonnie in the house, local radio caught wind of it and people were calling in saying they knew who she was and everything....

Oooh look - its Paris Hilton! :lol::lol: "My only goal in life is to marry a premiership footballer and use his credit card to get my nails done" :rolleyes::lol:

Excellent... another 2 channels on freeview which I can't bare to watch for the next 13 weeks. Marvellous....

I have to admit, I do watch the opening night to see what kind of freaks and wierdos they put together. They seem to have excelled themselves this year!

There are quita few that REALLY need shooting :censor:

I am mesmerised by the "fake" one B)

I am online millys is watching ti behind me, before you start!!

I have to admit, I do watch the opening night to see what kind of freaks and wierdos they put together. They seem to have excelled themselves this year!

Ditto.... I'll get bored and I wont be watching it all the time, you can get updates on evictions etc from Digital Spy anyway... plus I'm still annoyed they moved Green Wing for it tomorrow.... :lol:

Anyway.... Bring Back the A-Team! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links