Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hey All, Im Back! Heres A Few Piccies..

MissMR2

Hey, been away for a while, not on purpose, just had other stuff going on, but I havnt been rejecting my Hugo, hes had plently money spent on him.lol Well i think so anyways.lol

Heres a few piccies.

For those who dont know Hugo, so dont know whats new - Hes got two new back boxes, carbon fibre look, positiend the same as my last ones were, just better quality, plus a full cobra system, all from Exhaustsuk.

Hes also now sporting some rear lexus lights, black chrome ones. I am currently in the process of the covering the centre panel in 'carbon fibre' sticky stuff.lol Inside he got treated to, a while ago, but only jst fitted it for donny show last month, a carbon fibre gear surroud thingy frm rogue systems (or whatever their new name is now.)

Hopefully in the coming months hell be sporting rear spats, and side vent covers, things, from rogue systems. :)

So, hopes you like. :)

hugonewrear.jpg

2005_0821NEMM50034.jpg

2005_0821NEMM50036.jpg

ello again

your headlight thing is still wonky :P

Was gonna say the left (as you look at it) headlight looks odd...

Very shiny tho hon! :) still using that special auto glym stuff on him? hehe

Welcome back. I take it your coolant issues from JAE are now sorted too? :thumbsup:

Those are pretty big exhausts! :eek: Looks nice and shiney B)

As Rob said, get that headlight cover straight. Its an easy one to do. :thumbsup:

Joe

exhausts look very tvr, rather large lol! :) and I like the spoilerless look actually, is that a bomex bonnet lid? :huh: looks lovely though :thumbsup:

thanks all. :)

yes yes, the headlight needs sorting, its on my list fo hugo things to do lol :P

system g - yes, my coolent probs are now fully sorted, altho, i have jst had to replace the radiator lol :(

flamby - yip, its a bomex lid. :) and i like the spoiler-less look also :P hehe, i reckon without fully kitting him up, he would look to 'busy' at the back, with a spoiler AND the bomex lid, as he is now....

I am liking the look of that.. question though, those lights do they just bolt straight on to the revision 1 or do you need to change the middle panel as well to a rev 3 version? Was thinking of changing the lights on mine you see.. possibly was going to get rev 3 lights and panel or some lights like those if they fit rev1, with the rear panel!

you need a panel. tbh, their not the best fit, and still have yet to sort my reverse light out, as i dont have one at the mo, and they are on the panel on the rev 6 arent they??? - anyways, have that to sort.

But deffo worth it, i love them! hehe, :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links