Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alignment And Adjusment

zebidi

what is the best adjust ment to make on coileys? the type flex im getting is camber adjustable and the rods allow me to adjust caster and toe aswell.

im on 17s with 7 j in front and 8j at the rear. i'd need to tell you the offset too right? should be able to tell you all on monday.

still havent got the car back yet :crybaby: :crybaby:

Take it to a pro setup place .. there is one out Glouster way (can't remember the name - sorry). and they sit you in the car, with scales under each wheel and then laser align etc too.

Depends if you want a track car or M'way car, as the camber will be huge on a track car, but will bald tyres in just a few miles (as going straight only the inside 25% of the tyre will be on the road.

Get a full global geometric check.. it checks and adjusts (where applicable) 15 different angles. Because the suspension has been changed the standard settings no longer apply.

Get a full global geometric check.. it checks and adjusts (where applicable) 15 different angles. Because the suspension has been changed the standard settings no longer apply.

yeah, havent forgotten what you told me :D waiting for the car to come back to me, i think the traction control is going on tomorrow. the alloys shoulda been in today.

i want a fast road car, not just for motorways, i like my b-roads. i would want negative camber without sacrificing too much of the tyre wear.

what do i adjust for straightline stability? i have notice the MR2 isn't the most pleasant of things going in a straight line at higher speeds.

The best thing to do is tell the guys doing the adjustments what setup you want, as in, what levels of performance you are looking for and they should adjust the car to suit your needs.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links