Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picked Up My New Xt5

PeteDean

Hi everybody

I'm new to the TOC forum so greets! :thumbsup:

Picked up my new "May 06" XT5 on Tuesday. Tyrol Silver with Side Steps, Nudge Bar and Privacy Glass :eek:

What a Car this truly is. I've never bought a new car (on principle) but having took the test drive in both the old and new model I was sold completely on the new Rav, and besides I couldn't wait for an ex demo to become available.

I can't believe how much technology is stuffed in to this car. The Sat Nav System is unbelievable.

I've driven a 51 plate Pug 406 with built-in Nav system and that can't lace the Rav Nav's shoes.

Also got to grips with the blue tooth hands free phone only today after messing about a little.

The Rav manual is an instant turn-off - it's like looking at a minature yellow pages for both the Rav and the

Sat Nav system.

Yes, It's a lot of money, but it's a LOT of Car and I've really got to say that I am completely

over the moon with my XT5.

I now understand why everybody feels the way they do about their Rav.

Best Regards to Everyone!!

Pete

Pete,

Glad your happy with your new RAV.... :D :D

There is a seperate RAV4 forum on TOC for all things RAV4.... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hopefully going for test drive in New RAV D4D 140 at weekend...To see how it feels....

Looking into maybe upgrading mine...

welcome aboard mate :thumbsup: you will just love your new ride mate after all it's a toyota ;)

jerry!!

Hi and welcome!

Glad you like the Rav. My parents are on their 3rd - need less to say they like them a bit :)

:thumbsup:

Alan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links