Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheres The Best Forum To Get Help On D4d Basic Servicing

mianiamh

:( :( :(

As above only recently joined TOC. Problem is how do i.... drain diesel fuel pump/ filter on above engine?. Is there a tap underneath pump, if so how do i get access to it? Any contribution helpful. Is there another workshop manual as Avensis Verso not covered by Haynes's new manual and not likely to be...

• 1 month later...

:( :( :(

As above only recently joined TOC. Problem is how do i.... drain diesel fuel pump/ filter on above engine?. Is there a tap underneath pump, if so how do i get access to it? Any contribution helpful. Is there another workshop manual as Avensis Verso not covered by Haynes's new manual and not likely to be...

I bought an 03 plate last week and am just learning my way round it too.Mind you it helps being a Ships Engineer in the MN im used to working with big diesels.

You wont be able to drain the pump without alot of hassle besides if you got water that far in the system you got serious problems and the engine will not run. Any water will be stopped by the filter this is situated on the right hand side underneath the ducting to the turbo.There is a small black plunger on the top to prime it.You have got be using really low quality fuel to be getting water anyway.There should be a drain on the filter.Go on the toyota publications website you can find manuals there just get the part number and phone main dealer,no vat on books.RM866E is the engine book. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links