Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest

JustJJ

Hey all.. just a quick one to say I went to Japfest even tho there was no actual TOC presence :P

I was with the MR2OC and after setting off at 3:45am from Warrington to meet at Sandbach Services for 4:30ish :

Japfest2.JPG

Japfest5.JPG

Then on to Castle Coombe via a few service stations and en convoy with 2-way radios (class) to join the MR2OC clubstand :)

Japfest3.JPG

Japfest4.JPG

Was good to meet a load of new faces... and also good to see some known ones too.. :) meeting up with Fidgits on the LOC stand and also had a chat with Skunky Steve who I found wandering around as he was on te Celica stand :) and of course Garrick and Jo who were with the mk1 MR2s :)

Weather held out... but was a very long day lol :)

And of course she was a real poser :P ....other peeps pics of Skye ;)

DSC_0329.jpg

20052006024Medium.jpg

:)

I was hoping to go, but my cars still not finished!!!

Apparently it was a cracking shoW!

Drift cars were pretty cool :) and I feel for the drivers of a ZX and a Celly who got a little too cosy with the tyre wall at Quarry

Some mental cars around the stands... some seriously OTT ones too lol :P

Some great pictures there :thumbsup: Hope that it wasn't over run by all the scoobys again :crybaby:

jerry!!

Looks like a good day, glad the weather held out too...no such luck here!

oh yes :D, u just see the gtturbo stand right in front of the Mister 2 pitch, yay!

Hey, i came in my mates glanza and was on the gtturbo stand. I was in glanzamikes car.. the silver one on the end :D

oh yes :D, u just see the gtturbo stand right in front of the Mister 2 pitch, yay!

Hey, i came in my mates glanza and was on the gtturbo stand. I was in glanzamikes car.. the silver one on the end :D

Yeah i saw mikey's car :thumbsup: my mate loves his alloys. I wasn't on the tgtt stand as iam a traitor hehe, i was on impulse performance stand as you might have seen me there. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links