Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wash-out

cmarshall

Well went to santa pod this weekend with a few tocers. Unfortunately it was rained off. Not a single run up the strip. Saturday night in old stratford was a good laugh though! :D

Good old English summers.. was saying this morning all the sunshine will prob kick off around the middle of July. It'll start p****ng it down again at the end of July. :crybaby:

Just hope it stays dry the weekend JAE is on.. cause I've got my Lambo / Ferrari track day on the Saturday as well, and if it's raining.. I'll not be pleased..

Well the 5 day forecast only has two pics.

One of a black cloud with a big raindrop. The second is a black cloud with 2 big raindrops ..

Was going to run the car at scooby shootout and Elvington on Sunday but that was also a wash out. Don't you just hate it when the weather spoils things!

Kevin

damn i hate this country. it ruined santa pod but like chris says the saturday night was a good laugh. i still think you should have brought that scare crow back to the hotel :lol: and i have just had to drive 3 hours thru all this rain. at some points i couldnt see any further than 10ft infront of me. i need to leave the country lol

ah.. the weekend was still a good laugh and was great to catch up with some old faces :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links