Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Small Step To Killing Pop

Lou-Lou

But UK rapper Daz Sampson could only manage to come 19th out of 24 countries with his song Teenage Life.

"There were some very good songs in it this year," he said. "I thought mine was one of them - obviously Europe didn't agree."

Really? It was shocking .. the best bit were the four slappers in school uniforms .. but the song ruined it.

I'm just gutted "We are the Winners" only came 6th..

Daz Sampson...

Hmmm.. yup.. you suck dude... get back to ya crappy day job mate. That was actually embarrassing.. :angry2:

Finland and Lithuania went a long way to proving how this 'contest' should be approached... tongue firmly placed in cheek.

Happily, most Europeans got the joke and voted for Lordi.

Sadly some didn't and, never will.

There were some very good songs in it this year

Umm.. what?? Oh.. by good, does he mean 'total sh*te??

lol seems like the eurocomedy hasnt stopped yet....

dj davo just been on tv complainin that if it wasnt for the tactical voting hed have WON :lol: lmfao nice ego huh

lol seems like the eurocomedy hasnt stopped yet....

dj davo just been on tv complainin that if it wasnt for the tactical voting hed have WON :lol: lmfao nice ego huh

Didnt whatserface say that last year as well.... :lol::lol:

Now I know it's cr@p, (and this isn't excatly what you'd call 'rock' music)

gasp :unsure::blink:

Lordi are bloody excellent :D

I've been listening to nothing but Lordi for over 2 weeks now every day. They are proper rock, just like Kiss and Iron Maiden. Cant get more rock than them :thumbsup:

Lordi are !Removed! excellent :D

I've been listening to nothing but Lordi for over 2 weeks now every day. They are proper rock, just like Kiss and Iron Maiden. Cant get more rock than them :thumbsup:

:unsure:

Download 'the devil is a loser' and then you'll see what i mean :thumbsup:

Download 'the devil is a loser' and then you'll see what i mean :thumbsup:

Dude .. after plauing about on my iPod .. I'm currently listening to "Vulgar Display of Power" (Pantera - RIP Dimebag), this is "rock" music. :lol:

Lordi are a fine band no doubt. :yes: But Kiss and Iron Maiden :eek: Your so a child of the eighties :rolleyes::lol:

Think... Sabbath, Nazareth, Hawkwind, Deep Purple and Jethro Tull to name a few. :yes: And yes i am that old. :wacko:

Lordi are a fine band no doubt. :yes: But Kiss and Iron Maiden :eek: Your so a child of the eighties :rolleyes::lol:

Think... Sabbath, Nazareth, Hawkwind, Deep Purple and Jethro Tull to name a few. :yes: And yes i am that old. :wacko:

Thank god you didn't mention Led Zeppelin :crybaby:

I'm impartial to a bit of Rainbow myself. ;)

I'm impartial to a bit of Rainbow myself. ;)

Old school ultra cool. :lol::thumbsup:

Oh and Caz... I was going to. :lol: Think Rolf.... :crybaby:

"Vulgar Display of Power" (Pantera - RIP Dimebag), this is "rock" music. :lol:

Hell yea..

None of this pansy rubbish! :laughing:

"Vulgar Display of Power" (Pantera - RIP Dimebag), this is "rock" music. :lol:

Hell yea..

None of this pansy rubbish! :laughing:

Exactly, no latex or spandex, no long hair and fireworks .. all jumping and shouting :lol:

(I'm now onto "I'm Broken - Far Beyond Driven" .. bit more bass and aggression, havent listened to this album in years B) )

Led Zeppelin. :thumbsup:

< these youngsters :rolleyes: >

Led Zeppelin. :thumbsup:

< these youngsters :rolleyes: >

:laughing:

Consider my plight...

I have a Mum who is a Led Zeppelin fanatic. She went through a phase of listening to one of their albums at least five times a week. Ok, she had headphones on, but the music was sooo loud, it didn't matter (it's a wonder she doesn't have tinnitus). Then of course there are the books, dvds and t-shirts. She's calmed down a bit now but for a while it was hell on earth for me and my brother!! We were both praying for the day she re-discovered Alice Cooper and dug out the old albums. :laughing:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links