Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yet Another Reason To Book The Flights ..

Bibbs

Hmm.. murderers and rapists wondering the streets.. great.

Well done there Tony...

Should the words 'open' and 'prison' really be put together?

It'll not be rapists and murderers .. well, only the ones that promise to "be good" ..

Like the guy in Essex.

http://www.thisisessex.co.uk/search/displa...nts_of_rape.php

the attacker had just been released to a local low security prison/hostel with an 11pm curfew (from the exact same crime) after serving less than he'd been sentenced for.

Absconders can be criminally charged and a number of prisoners have received additional custodial sentences.

That's got to be something of a hollow threat :lol::lol::lol:

Paul.

That's got to be something of a hollow threat :lol::lol::lol:

Paul.

Yup .. it's like these driving bans for people with no licence, tax, MOT or insurance .. erm, I don't think that is really going to bother them.

Just wish I had the guts to be a proper pikie criminal and get away with all this kinda stuff .. but I like washing too much, and I don't like driving Fords.

It'll not be rapists and murderers .. well, only the ones that promise to "be good" ..
But Lib Dem spokesman David Laws said that Parliamentary questions he asked had revealed that of the 393 who walked out of Leyhill, 22 were murderers, seven were rapists, five had manslaughter convictions, 24 were drug dealers, 57 convicted of robbery and 125 had committed burglary.

I bet they're lovely lovely people though. :!Removed!:

Makes me feel all warm and safe .. :yes:

Glad to know when I've been killed, raped, forced drugs and robbed that the police will be there to send a NIP through the post in 14 days when I do 35 in the 30 zone trying to get to hospital. :thumbsup:

Makes me feel all warm and safe .. :yes:

Glad to know when I've been killed, raped, forced drugs and robbed that the police will be there to send a NIP through the post in 14 days when I do 35 in the 30 zone trying to get to hospital. :thumbsup:

I should hope they do more than that :eek:

A charge of "Driving whilst dead" might be more appropriate than a speeding ticket. :laughing: :P

A charge of "Driving whilst dead" might be more appropriate than a speeding ticket. :laughing: :P

But they wouldn't know .. I'll be just another plate going "too fast".

Hell, I can have 10 pints, 10 lines of coke, 10 joints, drive on the wrong side of the road at 3pm outside a school .. and as long as I don't stray over the limit, I'm obviously fine :) Otherwise, they'd have police on the roads actually checking for these things .. wouldn't they? :huh:

But they wouldn't know .. I'll be just another plate going "too fast".

Hell, I can have 10 pints, 10 lines of coke, 10 joints, drive on the wrong side of the road at 3pm outside a school .. and as long as I don't stray over the limit, I'm obviously fine :) Otherwise, they'd have police on the roads actually checking for these things .. wouldn't they? :huh:

Sad but true ;)

Hell, I can have 10 pints, 10 lines of coke, 10 joints, drive on the wrong side of the road at 3pm outside a school .. and as long as I don't stray over the limit, I'm obviously fine :)

Awesome! Why was I not informed of this? :lol: That'll make Friday nights a little easier!

Hell, I can have 10 pints, 10 lines of coke, 10 joints, drive on the wrong side of the road at 3pm outside a school .. and as long as I don't stray over the limit, I'm obviously fine :)

Awesome! Why was I not informed of this? :lol: That'll make Friday nights a little easier!

I'd have told you but I was too wasted and couldn't find my fingers, not mind car keys ..

just to add to the misery...

it seems now, our taxes should go to provide 'drop in centres' for drug addicts to inject illegal drugs, which is all they need to provide, as we pay for the building, staff, needles etc so they dont catch something...

it seems now, our taxes should go to provide 'drop in centres' for drug addicts to inject illegal drugs, which is all they need to provide, as we pay for the building, staff, needles etc so they dont catch something...

So I don't need to buy needles anymore? If i've not got my "stash", will the government provide?

Who buys the Jaffa cakes? As I've spent all my hard stolen money on my supply, I've got no cash left.

Will they also provide ambient lighting, spoons and candles?

Are you sure they have to supply their own drugs?? Seems an awful lot to ask. :rolleyes:

Are you sure they have to supply their own drugs?? Seems an awful lot to ask. :rolleyes:

How long before another vending machine in the gents ..

Gum (Peppermint, spearmint), breath freshner (Peppermint, spearmint), johnnies (Peppermint, spearmint), Drugs (crack, smack, hash, pills, speed, peppermint, spearmint) ..

So I don't need to buy needles anymore? If i've not got my "stash", will the government provide?

Who buys the Jaffa cakes? As I've spent all my hard stolen money on my supply, I've got no cash left.

Will they also provide ambient lighting, spoons and candles?

according to R1 - the spoons/water are the reason we should pay to set these up, because those poor drug addicts shoot up in public toilets and grotty places where they might catch a nasty bug while injecting, lets face it, some of the most processed and cut crap thats probably more baking soda than heroin, but yes, we should pay to make sure the poor dears dont get tetnus or something...

of course, the poor old lady they mug for the cash to buy said crap drugs, well thats her own fault for having the audasity to leave her house and walk to the shop, which of course, she was probably forced to do as she lost her license for doing 75mph on the motorway a few times.

If Heroin addicts can have their own private room to conduct their illegal activity, undoubtedly heated, furnitured and staffed with taxpayers money then I would like my own private road so I can get drunk and still drive home.

Is that unreasonable?

You could argue that it gets addicts of the streets and out of the way of the general public.. but I doubt that will happen..

..and why should we fund them to carry on taking? Surely the money would be better spent getting people off the stuff instead, rather than providing them with a safe place to continue using?

If Heroin addicts can have their own private room to conduct their illegal activity, undoubtedly heated, furnitured and staffed with taxpayers money then I would like my own private road so I can get drunk and still drive home.

Is that unreasonable?

actually, i think the goverment should pay for us all to go to track days/proving grounds a couple of times a year so we can get rid of all this desire to speed thats so obviously destructive to soceity!

actually, i think the goverment should pay for us all to go to track days/proving grounds a couple of times a year so we can get rid of all this desire to speed thats so obviously destructive to soceity!

Yup.. agree with that. So thats the speeding/dangerous driving problem sorted out! Next!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links