Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Been Wearing This All Morning ..

Bibbs

Brilliant for the weather we are having :D

Brilliant for the weather we are having :D

You read my mind .. hmm, maybe it's not working then .. :huh:

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.... and we wear stupid hats to stop the extra !Removed! from communicating with us.

I won't be drinking.. i won't be drinking.. i won't be drinking...... who am i kidding, i'm gonna get completely rat ar*ed all weekend.

I'm going to buy a Fiat 128 or an old Skoda.. might even buy a Lada.

I won't be drinking.. i won't be drinking.. i won't be drinking...... who am i kidding, i'm gonna get completely rat ar*ed all weekend.

Hmmm.. sounds scarily familiar.. although.. I did manage to remain 100% sobre all weekend.. go me!!

(Although the fact that my bank account was 100% empty may have been the deciding factor). :crybaby:

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.... and we wear stupid hats to stop the extra !Removed! from communicating with us.

I'm going to buy a Fiat 128 or an old Skoda.. might even buy a Lada.

Hey, I may think the first two .. depends what specific cocktail of drugs I'm on at the time .. but I'll NEVER, EVER think the last .. (but an Alfa 75 would be cool).

Hey, I may think the first two .. depends what specific cocktail of drugs I'm on at the time .. but I'll NEVER, EVER think the last .. (but an Alfa 75 would be cool).

I hope the fell for that..

Ok.. going out tonight, now, where did i put those Spandex pants.. the guy's down the Blue Oyster Club are really going to be hot on me tonight :)

No point in my opinion. Just like criminals always find a way around credit card security measures, the aliens will find a way around this. :alien::alien::alien:

Some persons report complete success just wearing the helmet at night, others report that the aliens became aware when they were not wearing the helmet and took them when they weren't wearing it.

You see? It's only a matter of time. :yes:

Here's a few more suggestions though if you insist on prolonging the inevitable.

:afro::alucard::arabia::bag::batman::canadian::chef::chinese::cowboy::euro::fireman2::fireman::goof::jester::king:

Just don't blame me if you get abducted by the Village People instead. :P

Hmmm.. Village People. that reminds me, better remember to lift the costume for tonight.. i never know... tonight could be THE night... Mr. Handsome here I come B) :goof:

Bibbs.. find another hat or stop thinking... this telepathy thing is getting embarrasing now.

:lol:

Armadillo helmets also block brain waves...

make a pretty good soup bowl too... :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links