Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Motivation Has Gone

LORD_ED

Join the club. :crybaby::crybaby: Got similar amount of work on the Four. :unsure:

Think it`s weather dependent. Weather(sp) i can be bothered. :yes::lol::thumbsup:

So you over tonight for me to wire in your Bee*R ?

Man keep on going ;) it'll be all worth it when its done, just let me know if you need a hand :thumbsup:

Keep goping dude!!!!!!!!! at least all of your engine is on the same continent!

Thing is just to chill out and relax. We all start projects which are going to take time, and get fed up one or more times on the way.

Just forget about your car for a while. Guaranteed you will find the enthusiasm to finish it another time, but don't force yourself to do it or you will just get more fed up.

Get some sleep, working too hard :thumbsup:

Paul.

Thing is just to chill out and relax. We all start projects which are going to take time, and get fed up one or more times on the way.

Just forget about your car for a while. Guaranteed you will find the enthusiasm to finish it another time, but don't force yourself to do it or you will just get more fed up.

Get some sleep, working too hard :thumbsup:

Paul.

Totally agree :thumbsup:

You're non-stop at the moment Ed. You need to chill a bit and have a proper night off. You'll be more productive if you leave it a bit and come back to it :yes:

i miss my car, there is only so much of driving a french diesal i can take

I know dude, but at least you've got a car to get around in. You need to take a bit of a time out and get some rest :)

Ed dude, the pug is better built then the FTO!!!!!!

I agree with the above, a break helps...

I'd agree.

I've been working on my bike for over a year now, and was finished, when I stripped the motor apart to fix some oil leaks.

Turned out, two leaks were from old gaskets, and a third was above the crankcase where the base gasket had gone.

Also discovered a foo-barred sleeve on cylinder no.3!

Took a break, have another engine lined up, and am itching to finish it off again now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links