Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Updated Images Of My Rolla (56k Beware Image Intensive)

MSC_Kev

Hi all, haven't posted on the TOC in a while. I have been busy trying to set up my own car audio company (hence stepping down as club editor) well that seems to have almost come to an abrupt end before we even got going....shame but recently I have been putting a lot effort into our own family run business. Opened up an eBay store and given our site a massive face lift.

Anyway that's enough of that.....

Well the Corolla has undergone quite a transformation since the last respray in house of kolor kandy cobolt blue to now a custom Aprilia Red. It was resprayed a few weeks back mainly due the car getting keyed on every panel and a brick meeting the bonnet and scoop on the M1 some months back.

The first stage of the airbrushing is complete with the rear of the car to follow, the interior has been colour coded red and door cards re-trimmed in a near matching cream leather.

Latest mod is a red led under car kit, it was pretty cheap but looks ok, I have seen better though. Not to everyone's taste I know, but I always wanted to get one on. The interior lighting is complete and looks spot on. Just need to sort out the lighting in the amp rack for the letter C.

Next modification planned is Nitrous from Fusion Motorsport hopefully before JAE and a few more bits and pieces. Might try and get a magazine feature, but I'm not too fussed on that really

Now the updated images

Day Shots

front.jpg

wing.jpg

wing2.jpg

front2.jpg

bonnet3.jpg

bonnet.jpg

frontside.jpg

rearside.jpg

interior.jpg

and now the night shots.

Night Shots

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

thanks for looking

Kev :thumbsup:

love the paint job and kit!

as u have indicators in the mirrrors, could you remove and flush the old indicators? that would be sweet

Not to keen on the under car kit but apart from that I really like it! Looks like a quality paintjob aswell! :thumbsup:

Looks really smart. Good job :thumbsup:

Like i said last time you posted, awesome :drool:

Loving that paintwork! :thumbsup:

That looks stunning. Not a lover of neons myself but it looks like a job well done. Congratulations. :yes::thumbsup:

cool :)

love the leds aswell, if its done right it looks damn cool :)

Really liking that, never seen a paintjob like it either :thumbsup:

I like the Leds you've got too. Top Job ;)

Thats a great looking job there, really impressed with the paint. Do you know how the check was shaped then lacqured, what was the sequence?

Looks fantastic :thumbsup:

That looks great! :thumbsup:

So, were you going for a red theme then? ;)

I love the chequered flag. Very subtle. Reminds me of the 70s/80s when custom paint jobs were really in. There should be more cars like this nowadays instead of just sticking a vinyl shopping list on them. :yes:

umm nice from a distance but from a judge's view, i see curb rash on rims, over spray in wheel wells, what appears to be a scratch, other then that I like it too!

Hi mate

Love the new colour - not a huge fan of the undercar neons but that paint job is great!

Sorry to hear about your car audio business, but I'm glad to hear the family business is going well! :thumbsup:

Looking good dude :thumbsup: Hey i just noticed this is my 5000post! :D :lol::king:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links