Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where's Our Flipping Summer?

Caz SR

:unsure: Seems about right here... Rain, sun, rain, sun, wind, rain, drizzle, sun, drizzle, monsoon, sun, rain

And that's just since I got home from work :rolleyes:

A

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lou-Lou

• Bibbs

• Ryan1985

• Caz SR

i mean last night when i was in my car the outside temp went down to 4 degrees WTF :ffs:

I know the feeling, this morning the Yaris was saying 7 degrees and the green coolant light stayed on for ages compared to the usual short length of time it has been staying on recently. It's been raining here most of the day too with the odd break, the wind is shocking at work seeing as we're on the 6th (and highest) floor of the building :o

well all i can say all this weather is not doin our house really any good. as the flat roof on the front of the house has just started leaking. and the builders say they cant really fix it till the weather gets better :(

Yeah we have a flat roof on our garage and we were told that theres a possibility it could start leaking under heavy rainfall.... we've been lucky so far but its on our list of "to-do's" for the house.... :rolleyes:

It could be worse.

I've just got back from a trip around the south of Spain visiting relatives.

It was 37 degrees when I left and they were all moaning it was too hot for this time of the year.

Was so nice to hear the pilot announce it was 12 degrees and raining in Cardiff just before landing!!

It's great to be back :yes:

This is getting annoying now.. 2 days til June and it's still complete $h1t!

Tell me about it. The weather is officially toss. <_<

Yup.. if it doesn't warm up for the weekend in time for a bbq.. I'm not gonna be responsible for what I'll do! Damn this country!

ohhkaaayy... taking the p1$$ slightly now.. we've got hailstones coming down out there now! :crybaby:

Nice and sunny up here, I'm just about to go and sit in the garden with just my shorts on! :D :thumbsup:

Sunny here too.

I think it's me, praying for nasty weather until my bike is back on the road, and then it will be sunny for the next 4 months! :D

Thursday or Friday the weather is supposed to be more like summer - 26 Celsius I believe :thumbsup: !

Something to do with warm and cold fronts but the hot weather will be here soon ;)

*BTW I heard it on the radio and read about it on the BBC

ohhkaaayy... taking the p1$$ slightly now.. we've got hailstones coming down out there now! :crybaby:

When was that !? I didn't see any .. I was out driving with the roof down at lunch.

When was that !? I didn't see any .. I was out driving with the roof down at lunch.

Look at the time of the post then :P

It was only for about 5 minutes, then the rain came back :(

• 2 weeks later...

Happy yet Caz? :P

I was sitting out the back door for about an hour earlier and now I'm all sunburnt, it's a bit sore! :rolleyes:

I got a bit sunburnt too.. perils of half passing out in the garden with a severe hangover.. :(

It's days like this that make me want to jack in my job and become an offical layabout for a few months.. :D

Happy yet Caz? :P

I was sitting out the back door for about an hour earlier and now I'm all sunburnt, it's a bit sore! :rolleyes:

Sunburnt?

How can you get sunburnt if your see-through?

:unsure:

A

been sunny pretty much all week here :thumbsup: , its is annoying tho as i work nights and despite working in a warehouse with all loading bay doors open, its damn hot and can be abit much :( , i loved it when it was really windy and rained :lol:

How can you get sunburnt if your see-through?

Aye, super! :rolleyes:

Anyway, my sunburn has escalated pretty dramatically and it's one of the sorest things ever! :crybaby:

by the way no point moaning about the weather everytime as uk has always had crappy weather and majority of us accept that :thumbsup:

After a cracking weekend I've woke up to raining here in T'Derby!

Crackin the flag poles here at the minute - although at 8am we did have a mini rainstorm, but after 5 mins it just stopped and cleared up!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links