Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Deluded Hot Hatch Driver.

Bibbs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Lou-Lou

• JAHill

• Fidgits

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS Mate ur babbling on about a 1.2 corsa sxi here as if its some sort of track weapon ,my sister used to have 1 a theese and tbf it didnt have enof power to pull a jews !Removed! back

Erm... Riiiiiiight. :laughing:

The rear seat thing, It is rare that I fold them down, but it has to be said that when folded they remove a bit of weight. Vertical seats exert more downward force because the energy is focused on a smaller surface area. When horizontal, the weight is spread and so is less per Centimetre squared.

never have i heard such bull

To quote someone else

Off to fit a huge periscope / mirror on the ceiling of my car so I can

still see forwards whilst driving lying down.

I don't see what's wrong with what the guy said. I often find that turning my lights off whilst driving at night makes the car go faster because when they're turned on the light coming out of them pushes my car back and slows it down.

:rolleyes:

Just seen that he lives in surrey too :lol::lol: I will keep an eye out for the him. Ill make sure that I have my rear seats down so I have a chance :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't see what's wrong with what the guy said. I often find that turning my lights off whilst driving at night makes the car go faster because when they're turned on the light coming out of them pushes my car back and slows it down.

But you also have rear lights, so it cancels that out ;)

Infact adding more lights to the back of the car is what's needed!

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a complete and utter bag of w***!

"Often I put the rear seats flat, this reduces weight."

Hoohoo! Passed GCSE Physics then? No? Didn't think so. What's that? Oh, you're still *at* school. Rigght. Dream car is it?

"Often I eat food with my eyes closed as then it has no calories."

Damn the mods for closing the thread. Still, wonder if his email works...

All that is beside the point... The really worrying thing is just what exactly was Bibbs doing on a VXR forum? :P :D

I think I'll give Lesley's Ashtray SXi a polish at the weekend (+5 bhp) , fill up on Opti (+5 bhp) , stick an exhaust tip on it (+10 bhp), rebadge it as an SRi (+5 bhp)... No, wait... I'll get one of those fake turbo wooshy things off of eBay and put that on (+50 bhp) then I'll Badge it as a GSi (+ another 50 bhp) and flog it on eBay for tons. (£500)

Class act. Police Driver my a***.

All that is beside the point... The really worrying thing is just what exactly was Bibbs doing on a VXR forum? :P :D

Cross forum posting .. it's a funny old thing .. From another forum ;)

I'm just waiting for Mr Bibbings to now cross post about a guy that's been banned for racing on the road:)

This and the s2ki forum seems to have become somewhat syncronised.

Throws a whole new meaning to 'Aren't the policemen getting younger these days?'.....................he must be all of twelve! :lol:

The car is always clean improving aerodynamic progress. I have timed the 0 - 60 at 9.3 seconds, and this shaves a couple of seconds off the standard time.

Awesome! I didn't know that either.. I'm gonna wash my car tonight! A couple of seconds off the 0-60.. quite impressive.

He is apparantley 24:

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a quote for me on my own, 24 with 4 years No Claims - £800.

For my other half (female) with me as named driver, 27 with 3 years No Claims - £340.

Maybe this is because until November I still have to declare 7 points from speeding in 2001. Although they expired in 2004 I still have to declare them for 5 years from date of offence. With that in mind I think £800 is spot on for my age.

£800 on a Corsa sounds expensive, I can get a GT4 insured for under £600 Fully Comp. I know he reckons he's got points on his licence but it still seems expensive for a Corsa

£800 on a Corsa sounds expensive, I can get a GT4 insured for under £600 Fully Comp. I know he reckons he's got points on his licence but it still seems expensive for a Corsa

I pay £650 on my Pug... :ffs:

..and I'm 25, 2 (or maybe 3) yrs no claims..

maybe he's declared all his 'mods' :lol:

you know, like the only having 10 quids worth of petrol in to save weight... :lol:

I think this quote from the gentleman? in question says it all.

If you read my posts you will see I am a normal Vauxhall owner with an interest in cars and driving.

`Nuff said methinks. :rolleyes:

quote "The tyres are always inflated to 38 PSI to give extra grip and less tyre slouch. "

Is this guy a total plonker or just dangerous?

Over inflated tyres have less contact on the road and less efficiency.

Pillock!!!!!!!!

Sooty

But you also have rear lights, so it cancels that out ;)

Infact adding more lights to the back of the car is what's needed!

Good point! Now, If I drive with my rear foglight on.... ;)

A

Good point! Now, If I drive with my rear foglight on.... ;)

Don't forget one on the roof for grip ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links