Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cameras Cause Accidents

Bibbs

PH Link

PC Scott Warburton was driving at 91mph in a 30mph limit on the A6 Scotforth Road at Lancaster. He spotted a speed camera, braked sharply and lost control of the vehicle.

The Ford Galaxy was fitted with an incident data recorder that recorded a peak speed of 91 miles per hour some 10 seconds before the accident

bit of a moron if he had the data recorder on the car. this wont change the fact speed cameras are getting more dense

I'm sorry but that report is B0l1ocks. Just what exactly was he doing 91 in a 30 for if he wasn't responding to an emergency??

I'm sorry but that report is B0l1ocks. Just what exactly was he doing 91 in a 30 for??

Fun ?!

I'm sorry but that report is B0l1ocks. Just what exactly was he doing 91 in a 30 for if he wasn't responding to an emergancy??

his wife was probably randy

I'm sorry but that report is B0l1ocks. Just what exactly was he doing 91 in a 30 for if he wasn't responding to an emergency??

Fun ?!

Exactly - so he deserves what he gets (which probably won't be much, lets face it). The fact that the safety campaigners are actually associating themselves with this incident and saying 'speed cameras cause accidents' is rediculous. The fact that he was doing 91 in a 30 and braked sharply because he didn't want to get caught, caused the accident. Bit of a prat driving a car with an incident recorder too wasn't he?

Bit of a prat .. wasn't he?

PC Scott Warburton

Case for the prossecution rests .. ;)

Don,t worry!

Plod will plead that he was just testing the max speed and safety of his new ride. This will be taken into account and the judge (usually a numpty) will say that he can take a slapped wrist and go home.

Just like that !Removed! on the M54 the other month

That is one of the things that I hate, because the old bill seem to be able to get away with anything, he should be done for dangerous and wreckless driving the !Removed!, as they seem to like us younger drivers, even more when they are driving big cars like the 2.0D4D Corolla Verso T3, every time I go out I get pulled over for no reason and get asked for my insurance details and my licence! Give the !Removed! the boot and sack him!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links